BY INFUSIUM

Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I have been using this for 18 years. I have long dark hair and I always got compliments on it. I just use this. When I walk my hair and let it air dry. I use other product when I style it. When I just want it simple I use this. My hair is still long and shinny. It look healthy and thick. The price is great. You can get any Walmart or Walgreens.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember getting my first bottle of this almost 20 years ago. This was definitely a leave in that I used on my hair multiple times a week and got great results. I also have a bottle on hand to this very day! This is one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" products that will be around forever!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Ooooooooooooo where to begin I have stick straight hair but lived a house full of curly hair women and they would swear by this product. I love the smell and that it is so easy to use just pour some into your hand and distribute in the ends. Helps with the frizz and with body.
Iyana W.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Since I was a little girl my mom has been using infusium 23 maximum body formula treatment. It grows my hair to lengths that no other products will do for my hair. I buy this as often as I need it to keep my hair growing. Love love love.
I just graduated hair school, and this has been one of the most used products to use on clients before haircuts especially on those who have the easyly tangled hair! Its so moisturing and lightweight! A definite must have for me!
Candice G.
Candice G.
Cordova, TN
Infusium is an oldie but a goodie. No matter what hair type or length, Infusium can make your hair look better. I like the Maximum Body because it makes your hair shiny and fluffy. It smells really good too!
Quanasia D.
Quanasia D.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in conditioner. Its detangles the hair and makes it soft. It never makes the hair feel brittle after blow drying. I used it every day growing up
Allie M.
Allie M.
I remember my Mom getting a perm when we were little and she always bought this stuff. I used to put it in my hair and it looked a hot mess.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product in the past before straightening my hair. I liked how soft it made my hair, but it also made it sticky and heavy.
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff it keeps my hair strong and soft and very healthy. Who doesn't want healthy strong soft hair. I DO I DO!!!!
Georgann T.
Georgann T.
Hartford, CT
How good is this product for oily hair