BY INFUSIUM

Yolanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember getting my first bottle of this almost 20 years ago. This was definitely a leave in that I used on my hair multiple times a week and got great results. I also have a bottle on hand to this very day! This is one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" products that will be around forever!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to used this a lot especially in the summer after going to the beach i loved it. Now that I think abouy it ehy did I stop using it? I will definetly to use it again. Is a great product
Gabriella S.
Fort Gordon, GA
I used to love this...this was a staple for me back when I was relaxed. I don't know why and when I stopped using it. It was a very good product to use as a leave-in. Always got detangled your hair no matter how bad it was.
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Love this product! Need to find again! It's a serum that goes on your hair after a shower. I would avoid my scalp because otherwise it'd be itchy. It detangles like no other.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I have been using this for 18 years. I have long dark hair and I always got compliments on it. I just use this. When I walk my hair and let it air dry. I use other product when I style it. When I just want it simple I use this. My hair is still long and shinny. It look healthy and thick. The price is great. You can get any Walmart or Walgreens.
Jennifer O.
Ooooooooooooo where to begin I have stick straight hair but lived a house full of curly hair women and they would swear by this product. I love the smell and that it is so easy to use just pour some into your hand and distribute in the ends. Helps with the frizz and with body.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
Infusium is an oldie but a goodie. No matter what hair type or length, Infusium can make your hair look better. I like the Maximum Body because it makes your hair shiny and fluffy. It smells really good too!
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Since I was a little girl my mom has been using infusium 23 maximum body formula treatment. It grows my hair to lengths that no other products will do for my hair. I buy this as often as I need it to keep my hair growing. Love love love.
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a staple product. There is a reason it has been around so long. This is great to use when the hair is feeling brittle, dry and/or damaged. This product will leave the hair soft and moisturized.
Quanasia D.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in conditioner. Its detangles the hair and makes it soft. It never makes the hair feel brittle after blow drying. I used it every day growing up
Georgann T.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product for oily hair