Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment

by Infusium

The Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment helps revitalize and protect stressed and damaged hair. Infusium Leave-In Treatment is formulated with an I-23 complex, which contains pro-vitamins, amino acids and proteins to nourish and restore the hair from root to tip. Apply Infusium Treatment before styling to instantly soften and detangle your hair for easy manageability. The Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment can be used daily to achieve shiny and healthy locks. Even in the harsh winter months when hair dries out, Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment can make a difference and restore the health of your hair. This bottle of Infusium Leave-In Treatment comes in a 16 oz size. Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment, 16 oz: Proven Beauty. Stressed, Damaged Hair Is Restructured To Help Protect Against Further Harm And Damage While Being Restored To Its Peak Beauty And Health. Infusium 23 Does It All With An Integrated System Of Proven Science, Exclusive Technology And Personalized Products That Transform Hair For Better-Than-Ever Hair Days. Treat & Transform: Finish With Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment To RESTORE Damaged Hair And Improve The Quality Of Your Hair Over Time. Blended With An I-23 Complex Enriched With Pro-Vitamins, Proteins And Amino Acids To Nourish And RESTORE Overall Hair Health And Shine. Protects Against Breakage And Future Damage. Instantly Detangles Wet or Dry Hair. Light Enough For Everyday Use. With I-23 Complex. To Nourish & Fortify Stressed, Damaged Hair. Not Tested On Animals.

Where can i find this product?
What is the best way to use this? I just recently purchased it.
I used to use this all the time, but I now have extremely sensitive skin. What kind of preservatives are used in this product?
Start your review of Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment!
Product Highlights
“This product works great on thick, coarse hair.” in reviews
“...with my hair... let me tell you, this stuff has worked wonders sinc I started using it!” in reviews
“Works great!” in reviews
Chicago
Been using this since the 80's. After a bike ride, my hair was very tangled, and I also had an appointment that day to have my hair trimmed. The stylist used Infusium 23 leave-in treatment, and my hair untangled so easily. She recommended that I add 1/4 to a spray bottle, and the rest water. It has worked like a charm! My hair is very thick and I believe this product has helped to keep it that way. At 58 yrs of age, my hair is just as healthy and thick as it was when I was 18. I think that really says something about this product!
This has been one of my favorite products for ages. It's super easy to use and it works really well on different hair textures. It's really hard to find in stores these days though, they always have the shampoo and conditioner though. I have to order it from amazon when I really want a bottle.
El Cajon, CA
Picture it: it’s me, from age 8-18, a light brown-haired girl LIVING in the pool each summer and chlorinating my hair within an inch of its life. Infusion was my saving grace in childhood, and I’m still impressed with how well it works (and that it’s inexpensive)!
Bronx, NY
Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment uploaded by irene M.
Like I said in my previous review I cannot live without infusion him. This and the other grease that I can't remember the name of right now but it's so good for my hair. My mom has been using it on me since I was a kid it really does make your hair moist and shiny and really nice.
Warsaw, IN
I swear by this leave in treatment. When used in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner, it leaves even the most damaged hair looking and feeling sleek and shiny. The price is reasonable at right around $6. It's the only treatment I use
Boardman, OH
I have been using this product on and off for years. I really like it. After I shower I towel dry it and apply the leave in treatment, and it does not weigh down my hair. And it is left soft, shiny and full of body. It helps me brush my tangles out. And my daughter loves when I use it. She gets really bad tangles too and she loves the smell of this too. It does smell good!
Freeport, FL
I love this because I can use use it on my daughter's curly hair and it works amazingly. It's a good price and have not had no problem with irritation or anything of that nature with her being a child. I definitely will purchase again because it's working well for us and I I am an avid believer
Ashland, KY
I spray this on my hair right after I towel dry it. I’ve used it for years, and don’t plan to stop using it. It keeps my curly hair manageable. It’s also helpful with tangles. I truly recommend this product. I’ve even used it on my nieces and nephews when their hair gets unruly after swimming.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product especially for the summer after you're going swimming or if you're just in a lot of water it leaves your hair healthy soft and it makes it healthier and shows Improvement it's great for damaged hair for repairing your hair and I am very satisfied with this product
It’s an ok leave in treatment, it does ok. Just not the best one I’ve ever used. For the price it’s kinda overrated. I wish it was more conditioning and less sticky. It almost feels like liquid hairspray in your hair.