Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment

by Infusium

The Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment helps revitalize and protect stressed and damaged hair. Infusium Leave-In Treatment is formulated with an I-23 complex, which contains pro-vitamins, amino acids and proteins to nourish and restore the hair from root to tip. Apply Infusium Treatment before styling to instantly soften and detangle your hair for easy manageability. The Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment can be used daily to achieve shiny and healthy locks. Even in the harsh winter months when hair dries out, Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment can make a difference and restore the health of your hair. This bottle of Infusium Leave-In Treatment comes in a 16 oz size. Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment, 16 oz: Proven Beauty. Stressed, Damaged Hair Is Restructured To Help Protect Against Further Harm And Damage While Being Restored To Its Peak Beauty And Health. Infusium 23 Does It All With An Integrated System Of Proven Science, Exclusive Technology And Personalized Products That Transform Hair For Better-Than-Ever Hair Days. Treat & Transform: Finish With Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment To RESTORE Damaged Hair And Improve The Quality Of Your Hair Over Time. Blended With An I-23 Complex Enriched With Pro-Vitamins, Proteins And Amino Acids To Nourish And RESTORE Overall Hair Health And Shine. Protects Against Breakage And Future Damage. Instantly Detangles Wet or Dry Hair. Light Enough For Everyday Use. With I-23 Complex. To Nourish & Fortify Stressed, Damaged Hair. Not Tested On Animals.

Where can i find this product?
What is the best way to use this? I just recently purchased it.
I used to use this all the time, but I now have extremely sensitive skin. What kind of preservatives are used in this product?
Start your review of Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment!
Product Highlights
This product works great on thick, coarse hair.in reviews
...with my hair... let me tell you, this stuff has worked wonders sinc I started using it!in reviews
Works great!in reviews
Jenny L.
Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Jenny L.
Review for: Leave-in Treatment 3 Repair & Renew 33.8 fl oz
This has changed the way I take care of my hair! My hair has been seeing way less split ends and less fly away since I started using this!
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
I have been using this product on and off for years. I really like it. After I shower I towel dry it and apply the leave in treatment, and it does not weigh down my hair. And it is left soft, shiny and full of body. It helps me brush my tangles out. And my daughter loves when I use it. She gets really bad tangles too and she loves the smell of this too. It does smell good!
Tiffany W.
I received this product in the sunshine voxbox sampler, so far I love it, it don't make my hair feel heavy, plus it smells light and fresh don't have an over strong scent like some hair products which it can be a turn off for me.
irene M.
Bronx, NY
Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment uploaded by irene M.
Like I said in my previous review I cannot live without infusion him. This and the other grease that I can't remember the name of right now but it's so good for my hair. My mom has been using it on me since I was a kid it really does make your hair moist and shiny and really nice.
jenny C.
San Elizario, TX
Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment uploaded by jenny C.
I love this stuff! I have really damaged hair for many reasons.. Recently after using my hair feels amazing so soft it's just miracle in a bottle to be honest! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY$
Stevie C.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
I love this because I can use use it on my daughter's curly hair and it works amazingly. It's a good price and have not had no problem with irritation or anything of that nature with her being a child. I definitely will purchase again because it's working well for us and I I am an avid believer
Altovise L.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
This is a product that doesn’t seem to do much but I notice when I don’t use it. This leave in conditioner is like vitamins for my hair. I apply it as soon as I’ve rinsed my conditioner or hair mask out. My hair feels stronger and doesn’t break easily. CAUTION: only use a little of this product, don’t drench your hair in it or it will flake Iike dandruff when your hair dries. If you put too much, you will have to wash or at least rinse your hair again.
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
Love this stuff! Started using in college early 80's after a girlfriend recommend it. Initially thought it was odd since it's a liquid. After getting used to applying I was hooked. I've got super thick hair, semi course. German/Scotch Irish. Tendency to get frizzy and dry as well as tangles easily. This product controls all of these problems. Originally from Houston where it's very humid now in Colorado, super dry. For a while I had hard time finding and went for several years without using it and hair was unruly, nothing I used worked. Finally found at Sally's Beauty Supply and started using Infusium 23 again and remembered why I love it so much.
This is perfect for anyone. Very lightweight, great detangler and moisturizer. Leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny. Super manageable. Can use anytime on wet or dry hair. No sticky or heavy feeling residue. Also very affordable.
This is a must have product! ❤
This is a must have product! ❤
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Leave-in Treatment 3 Repair & Renew 8 oz
I swear by this stuff. Helps keep my long hair conditioner and healthy. Also great for those days I need some help getting through tangles. Also smells amazing!
Rika S.
Chicago
Review for: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
Been using this since the 80's. After a bike ride, my hair was very tangled, and I also had an appointment that day to have my hair trimmed. The stylist used Infusium 23 leave-in treatment, and my hair untangled so easily. She recommended that I add 1/4 to a spray bottle, and the rest water. It has worked like a charm! My hair is very thick and I believe this product has helped to keep it that way. At 58 yrs of age, my hair is just as healthy and thick as it was when I was 18. I think that really says something about this product!