BY INFUSIUM

Shampoo, Step 1 16 fl oz (473 ml) Tames and smoothes frizz-prone, distressed hair. Science: Inspired by beauty, grounded in science, Infusium 23 offers specialized hair care solutions that are proven to enhance the texture and condition of your hair.... see more...

Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an absolute must have. This shampoo makes me feel like I just went and got my hair professionally done. Better than anything else I have tried. Makes my hair feel luscious, smooth, and healthy. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Nancy T.
Marshalltown, IA
I honestly te comment this product it definitely works! I have frizzy, frizzy hair and specially when it's humid out and this products controls my hair. I love it!
Alicia E.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love how this product makes my hair look and feel. Very affordable and I love how it doesn't allow my color fade after coloring.
Symon H.
Richmond , VA
If used as specified on bottle will definitely work only down side smell doesn't last long