Infusium 23® Frizz Controller Leave-In Hair Treatment 16 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Vanessa L.Infusium 23® Frizz Controller Leave-In Hair Treatment 16 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Laura G.

BY INFUSIUM

To Smooth & Define Unruly, Frizz-Prone Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Frizzy, dull hair becomes smooth, manageable and shine-enriched.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Treat & Transform:  Finish with Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave-in Treatment for the ultimate frizz-fighter.  Blended with proven shine builders to instantly create and maintain a smooth, frizz-free look.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids help seal in softness and locks out frizz-creating conditions for even the most frizz-affected hair.  Instantly detangles wet or dry hair.  Light enough for every day use. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycle where facilities exist. ;

Infusium 23® Frizz Controller Leave-In Hair Treatment 16 Oz Plastic Bottle
  • "I found it for cheap and started using it when ever I didn't straighten my hair." in 1 review
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Freeze hair problem.. not any more .. this liquid leave in conditioner helps to calm those freeze hair days , damage repair and smooth hair control, affordable and exquisite smell . I highly recommend to try
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
I have been using Infusium leave in treatment since I was a teenager and now both of my curly boys use it. It has really helped bring out the curl and control the frizz in their hair. It is very easy to apply with a spray bottle or just pouring a little in your hand. I use it pretty liberally on my boys as they have a lot of very thick, very curly hair. The smell is pleasant and not over powering. This is a staple in our bathroom and always will be. I have included a picture of my 4 year old son's beautiful curls that Infusium helps to keep under control.
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Love this stuff. I have been using it on my curly hair for years. It's inexpensive, serves as a frizz controller, works to detangle damp hair and has a good smell. If you let your hair drip there is a cloudy white residue but it doesn't stain your clothes or anything. I always use this product on wet hair before my moisturizer and styling products. About $6 at Target for the big size.
Chelsea D.
Provo, UT
I love this product! When I moved from the east coast to the western US, I needed help for my dry, frizzy hair! This was a great supplement. I like that it's not a spray, so it's easier to concentrate it on areas I need more, like the ends of my hair. It is easier to work it into my hair. And it keeps it moist all day!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I love this product! It does what it's suppose to and unlike most frizz controls it controls fizzy hair really well! It doesn't leave your hair oily looking or anything like that! If you have a frizz problem try this! It's worth every penny! Their shampoo & conditioning products are awesome as well!
Taylor B.
My mom always used this on my hair when I was younger, and there is a huge reason why I still use it today...IT WORKS! I spray to on my damp hair, and then take a wide tooth comb to get out any tangles. It is an extremely affordable product, and easy to find at any drugstore or big box store.
Brigid H.
I got this in the sunshine box and honestly I did not like it.i say this because it made my hair feel thick and oily , even tho I put in a small amount and I have very thick hair allredy, I don't think I will use it again but I'm going to give it to my sister and see if she likes it.
karina m.
Rialto, CA
I love this stuff. Any product that's supposed to be amazing will not work unless I use this first. It keeps my hair hydrated and makes it possible for me to style my hair.
Danielle A.
I love this frizz controller! It's for sure my "walk on" product. I found it for cheap and started using it when ever I didn't straighten my hair. I love how it keeps the frizz down.
Katie T.
Brookland , AR
Lightweight spray that doesn't leave hair oily! I can reapply throughout the day if my hair gets frizzy and it doesn't weight it down. My hair is thin so most products cause it to look oily. Also Has a pleasant smell.
Ash
How well does this product actually work? I've been searching for a product that will control the frizz
Nickie B.
How does this product smell?
How do you get a free bottle?