Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Tammy D.Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Tina N.Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY INFUSIUM

• I would love to try this before buying I have a hard time...1 Answers
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
This is a wonderful shampoo and conditioner for any color treated hair, it keeps your color from bleeding and maintains your color very nicely. My hair is always soft and silky And it smells so so good!! Love this line and it isn't that expensive. Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down the best Shampoo and Conditioner around! Doesn't make your color bleed and leaves hair super soft even if you only use the shampoo by itself! Always been a huge fan of this brand. Every product I've tried of theirs is absolutely incredible! Sold at most of your local drugstores and supermarkets. Sometimes you can even get them on sale at Sally's Beauty Supplies! I highly recommend you try them!
Hilary M.
Love this color protector shampoo. Keeps my highlights bright and healthy. Makes or hair soft and shiny. Inexpensive shampoo for color treated hair. Not greasy. Would recommend!
Mercedes G.
Nanticoke, PA
I have such thick and rough hair, and I also straighten my hair like almost ever single day. This shampoo helps my hair in so many ways. Doesn't look damaged at all!
Tina N.
Colchester, VT
This is the best shampoo I've ever used I e been using for about 10years this doesn't give me Dandruff doesn't dry my scalp out makes my hair feel fresh and clean soft and silky and it smells wonderful I would recommend the shampoo
anybody who asks and the price is just right about 5.99 for a regular size bottle or 7.99 for a large bottle and you don't need much a quarter size amount it lathers up nice
Rebecca F.
Ellington, CT
I received infusium shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner as a part of a Facebook contest. I am so glad I won, I've never had my hair feel so smooth. No more fly aways and frizz on humid days. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
I have been very impressed with this.product. I do a lot of wild colors in my hair that tend to fade. Have been using this.product for about a month and the electric blue color is still just as vibrant. I wash every other day and rinse with cold water. This will definitely be my goto shampoo.
Ashley H.
These hair products are just wonderful! When my hair would be wet I would place some in my hand then continue with my regular routine and this would surely help my hair not get frizzy.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
This is the best leave in conditioner ever. I don't even use that much and a bottle lasts forever! makes my hair soft and its affordable! recommended!
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Infusium anything is great. It has made a huge difference in my hair. I wanted to try this product first before I cut my hair and good thing I did!
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
I would love to try this before buying I have a hard time with shampoo and color I have red hair dyed and have a hard time keeping it red. I was wondering if it works well with red hair