Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Tina N.Infusium 23 Color Protector Shampoo, To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair, With i-23 Complex, 16 Fl Oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY INFUSIUM

• I would love to try this before buying I have a hard time with sham...1 Answers
Tina N.
Tina N.
Colchester, VT
This is the best shampoo I've ever used I e been using for about 10years this doesn't give me Dandruff doesn't dry my scalp out makes my hair feel fresh and clean soft and silky and it smells wonderful I would recommend the shampoo
anybody who asks and the price is just right about 5.99 for a regular size bottle or 7.99 for a large bottle and you don't need much a quarter size amount it lathers up nice
Tawnya W.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been very impressed with this.product. I do a lot of wild colors in my hair that tend to fade. Have been using this.product for about a month and the electric blue color is still just as vibrant. I wash every other day and rinse with cold water. This will definitely be my goto shampoo.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Ellington, CT
I received infusium shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner as a part of a Facebook contest. I am so glad I won, I've never had my hair feel so smooth. No more fly aways and frizz on humid days. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Nanticoke, PA
I have such thick and rough hair, and I also straighten my hair like almost ever single day. This shampoo helps my hair in so many ways. Doesn't look damaged at all!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
This is the best leave in conditioner ever. I don't even use that much and a bottle lasts forever! makes my hair soft and its affordable! recommended!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These hair products are just wonderful! When my hair would be wet I would place some in my hand then continue with my regular routine and this would surely help my hair not get frizzy.
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Infusium anything is great. It has made a huge difference in my hair. I wanted to try this product first before I cut my hair and good thing I did!
Shavon  R.
Shavon R.
Othello , Wa
Love the smell of these:) they make my hair feel so soft and smooth....will definitely be purchasing these again :)
Christina A.
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this before buying I have a hard time with shampoo and color I have red hair dyed and have a hard time keeping it red. I was wondering if it works well with red hair