BY INFUSIUM

Fortifies the hair cuticle to alleviate breakage and split ends. Science: Inspired by beauty, grounded in science, Infusium 23 offers specialized hair care solutions that are proven to enhance the texture and condition of your hair. Infusium 23 has combined decades of knowledge and experience with scientific advances to create (repair)ologie conditioner. Solution: Specially designed with our unique i23 essential treatment complex, (repair)ologie conditioner fortifies the hair cuticle to alleviate breakage and split-ends caused by everyday brushing and styling. (repair)ologie conditioner rinses easily to alleviate build-up, leaving hair soft and manageable. Remedy: After using (repair)ologie shampoo step 1, massage (repair)ologie conditioner step 2 into hair thoroughly and work evenly through ends. Rinse well. For additional deep conditionin. click this product to see full details see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good leave in for the price. I prefer biolage over this one bc its almost slimy texture just drips off the hair
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
I've been using infusium 23 for years, and I really think that's why I get so many compliments on how silky my hair feels. Inexpensive and effective. Awesome.
Nisa S.
Nisa S.
Yakima, WA
For as long as I can remember, I've been using Infusium 23 as a way to repair my damaged hair seeing as I used to straighten it every single day of the year.

This is a product that every woman should have in their bathroom, whether you use it once or twice, or even daily. It's lightweight and non-greasy, which allows you to style over it, if needed. There are days where I even use it in leu of mousse -- it helps refine my crazy curls into a somewhat manageable hair style.

Application is amazingly easy, as well. I tend to brush my hair out first before putting some in my hand and running it through my hair and letting it air dry.