Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ Liquid Fabric Softener

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ liquid fabric softener. Downy liquid fabric softener is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric softener in our six other great scents!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ Liquid Fabric Softener!
Greensburg , PA
Infusions ultra downy liquid fabric softener, smells delightful. Many varieties of scents and the smell last for weeks. My closet smells so good
Staten Island, NY
I use this products to wash my towels and my sheets because it makes my things smell amazing. I only need a little of it to wash my clothes.
Hurricane, WV
Best thing about this product is the scent. It also makes your clothes super soft. You can't beat clothes that feel great and smell great!!
Laurel, MS
Absolutely love this product! This is all I use on my clothes. It smells like a fresh sunny summer day. And the scents last for months.
Grand Prairie, TX
These make my clothes so soft and smell so fresh ! I love tis brand also. I use this every time I wash and my clothes turn out so clean
Delaware Water Gap, PA
This is my other go to brand. I like to mix it up. The scent is to die for. The price point could be better but worth the buy!
Buckhorn, KY
I love infusions ultra downy infusions botanical most liquid fabric softener it's amazing and last forever and smells do great
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Downy's scent and what it does to my clothing. It leaves it feeling soft with such a nice, warm scent.
Leaves clithes smelling wonderful and really does the job! My clothes always feel fresh and clean coming out of the dryer
Troutman, NC
I used this once with a coupon. Wasn't crazy about the scent. Did make my clothes soft but not as soft as I would like.

Looking for your answer?