Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ Liquid Fabric Softener 77 FL Oz

BY DOWNY

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ liquid fabric softener. Downy liquid fabric softener is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric softener in our six other great scents! see more...

Najowionnicole F.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Oh my! this is one of my favorite fabric softener that I have every used. it sells so good on my clothes and there are very soft as well.. I have been using Downy for a long time and in my area it's only $5. I would Recommend this product to all my friends..
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
My mom has used this it smells super fresh and is easy to find! My clothes came out super soft and I did not want to put them away! It is good with blankets because then you have the smell and softness and can still use them right away, I do recommend!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
If I could give it infinite stars, I would. This is my favorite Downy scent, and that says a lot because, I love all Downy. It makes you feel so at home and leaves such a good smell on your clothes, blankets, sheet, etc. It's wonderful
Heather D.
Heather D.
Houston , TX
I can't find my favorite scent anymore (Sage Jasmine) so I started using this one instead and do really like the scent. It's botanical but not super floral. The scent, freshness, and softness do really last a while for me.
Drika J.
Drika J.
Arlington, TX
This is nice but I still enjoy the original downy scent. This still does the job but the scent can be a little over whelming. Average price of most fabric softeners. If you like exotic scents then you may enjoy this.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
I love downy where fabric softener are concerned. Available at wal mart or most stores, not the cheapest but in my opinion the very best. Smells great, works great, and long lasting freshness. I recommend this item.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
My favorite softener. It makes laundry super soft and smells amazing. Pricier side for softener but worth the buy. I don't recommend it if you are sensitive to scents though.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bremerton, WA
I love the way this smells! A new scent twist on a trusty old brand. Makes my clothes smell nice, but doesn't overpower. Clothes comes out comfy & soft every time.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Infusions ultra downy liquid fabric softener, smells delightful. Many varieties of scents and the smell last for weeks. My closet smells so good
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Grand Prairie, TX
These make my clothes so soft and smell so fresh ! I love tis brand also. I use this every time I wash and my clothes turn out so clean