Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ Liquid Fabric Softener 77 FL Oz

BY DOWNY

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ liquid fabric softener. Downy liquid fabric softener is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric softener in our six other great scents! see more...

Amber P.
Dallas, TX
This has recently become my go to fabric softener over the classic Downy. I love the scent and how long it lasts in my closet/dresser. I was using it in the dispenser ball at first and noticed that it left some minor stains on some of my clothes; but once I switched to using the machine's dispenser, that problem was resolved.
Adriana G.
I have used this fabric softener for a while now. It leaves the clothes smelling great. It is affordable, and gets the job done. If you are looking for a new product, then try this one out.
Ashlee N.
Dayton
This leaves our clothes/linens smelling SO GOOD! I can wear a shirt all day then wear it again two days later and it still smells like I just washed it! Super affordable and very quality product. Highly recommend!
Kara R.
I love the infusion collection I think they all smell amazing and I don't buy the cheap stuff because they don't work as amazing as these do. Keeps my cloths smelling fresh and so soft I would for sure recommend this to everyone.
Chelsey C.
This stuff smells awesome! I'm in love! It's has a fresh smelling scent that you just want to keep smelling! It's super effective! It keeps clothes smelling fresh for a long time! I would recommend this product!
Kylie C.
Used for my bedding and just sniff myself to sleep so great! The packaging is pretty! And the smell is heavenly. Love the softness and subtle scent! My clothes are soft and feel awesome as well!
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite fabric softener! It smells so nice and leaves my clothes smelling like this for weeks. It is very effective. Downey is also pretty affordable. You can also find coupons for it too!
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far one of my favorite softener it smell sooo good it's crazy I love washing my comforter with this soft enter it literally brings me joy to do it. I would smell this stuff all day if I could.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
These have been my favorite fabric softeners since my mom was doing my laundry. The scent of them is really intense so your clothes still smell good after hanging in the closet for a few days after washing day. It's affordable, doesn't irritate the skin and it leaves my clothes soft
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Oh my! this is one of my favorite fabric softener that I have every used. it sells so good on my clothes and there are very soft as well.. I have been using Downy for a long time and in my area it's only $5. I would Recommend this product to all my friends..