Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy® Amber Blossom™ fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions™ fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! Don’t forget to try Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets in our two other great scents!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Amber Blossom™ Fabric Softener Sheets 105 count!
2 months agoCharleston, WV
I’ve been trying to cut back on dryer sheets but I can’t stop using these because they smell so good and make the drying time so much faster. As a college student I have so much to do and can’t be waiting an hour to dry my clothes. Also get rid of that burning smell of the dryer in the dorms if you know what I mean.
4 days agoSeneca, SC
I love the way that these dryer sheets work and I love the way that they smell. I will definately be buying them again. When I purchase them I get them at walmart and I wouldn't change anything about them at all. I would definately to tell you to pick up some of these good smelling dryer sheets to try.
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
a new one for our household and everyone loves it! smells like our clothes were drying over a bed of flowers. the smells lasts for a while and also makes the clothes soft as well. i’ve always used downy and i’m so glad we invested in these!
a month agoShingletown , CA
These are so hard to find in my area but I love them! I use them for my Dyer but also toss some under the seats in my car. I toss 2 in my hamper each week and 1 in my intimates drawer always as my husbands. We just really enjoy this scent.
4 months agoNorth Platte , NE
I just love these. I love the smell, but I honestly can’t tell if it takes the static out. I live in Nebraska, so it’s a weird mixture of dry and humid at times so it doesn’t seem to matter. But it makes my clothes smell great.
a month agoShelby, OH
I love the smell is so clean smelling & fresh. Only problem is the smell does not last compared to bounce. If the smell would last it would improve the quality. Also it does help with static. It's also a lil expensive to me. I would not recommend
a month agoWinchester, KY
Theres a funny story about how I tried these, so someone had left them at the laundromat and the manager said I could have them. Usually I don't stray from gain because my skin is particularly sensitive to laundry soaps and sheets. So I decided to try them, in just one load because the scent was absolutely incredible! It's a really good scent, but it doesn't last long. It also doesn't really cling to the clothes, I lector the load out that I used 3 sheets of it in and they really didn't smell like the sheets which was highly disappointing. So idk. They'd prolly be really good for your cars or houses. But not mitch on keeping clothes fresh.
2 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I love the smell of these dryer sheets. Downy brand to me smells the strongest so my clothes smell good longer and I notice the smell on my clothes when I am wearing them. I would recommend the dryer sheets and scent.
a month agoklamath falls
Infusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Amber Blossom™ Fabric Softener Sheets 105 count uploaded by Marissa R.
The scent of these dryer sheets are amazing and not only that there is a liquid fabric softener to match. Downy had the right idea with this scent, they smell like a bouquet of flowers. The scent will last for hours and hours. Sometimes injustice wanna bury my head in our fresh laundry
4 months agoShafer, MN
Love these! My clothes always feel amazing after using these! Helps clothes to feel soft, and they also keep my clothes from getting wrinkly! Super affordable as well! Love it so much! Totally continuing to purchase!