Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Honey Flower Liquid Fabric Conditioner 150 FL Oz

BY DOWNY

Experience an afternoon in a sun-kissed meadow whenever you want. Infuse fabrics with an exotic touch-activated fragrance that balances sweetness with a floral bouquet. Downy Infusions Honey Flower Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz. see more...

Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I fell in love with this scent of fabric softener a few years ago and it is now impossible to find anywhere but Target-occasionally.  It is the perfect scent.  It's subtle but pretty.  And my manly-man of a husband doesn't hate it! - Bonus!  Would love to buy this again ASAP!
Angie F.
Duncanville, TX
I remember my parents using downy as a child and now that I am an adult I use it as well. Downy smells awesome and is very effective. The downy pebbles are also a must. Very affordable for the quality of this product. I recommend this to everyone who loves great smelling laundry.
Erin S.
This is my absolute favorite fabric softener I have ever used.  I love the smell and how it lingers for quite a while after clothes are washed.  My only complaint is that it is very hard to find.  I used to only be able to find it at Target but, they seemed to have stopped carrying it.
Jessica C.
Orange, CA
Smells great.  Usually a great deal at Costco.  It has several different scents which is nice since I do not like to use the same scent for everything.  It makes your clothes super soft and the scent is long lasting.  I recommend to everyone!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I never ever want to pay for the higher costing laundry supplies because I think that certain lower price stuff works and smells as good but when I found this one I had to cough up the dough! It leaves my clothes simply Devine smelling, even my husband, whom is a contractor that sweats like crazy all day at works clothes come out smelling like a r look as! It makes our clothes feel so soft it's just heavenly, oh gosh, and don't get me started on the sheets and blankets! So yes I will def be purchasing this again and I would say that it is definitely worth the money!
Terry K.
Fresno
Great for softness but the smell is really strong. Can only use it on certain items. Family members that are sensitive to certain scents cannot use on their laundry
Rachel M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This stuff smells so good and keeps my clothing ultra soft.A lot of the time it comes outs of the dryer feeling softer than when I first purchases it. It's a little pricey, but a lot goes a long way, so for me it is definitely worth the cost. MY clothing smells great for weeks in my drawers, 100% worth the purchase.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Downy scents are never too strong and make my laundry room smell lovely all at the same time. Love the black packaging and makes my clothes feel soft for a long time after washing. Definitely affordable and highly recommend for anyone looking for a nice scent that isn't too "laundry."
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this rinse feel that helps protect and care for her clothing is ideal for delicate clothes smell very rich honey I love these embases because I make life easier is very well priced and is easy to get
I recommend consistency is concentrated and performs much
Amber M.
Joliet , IL
Smells great and keeps your clothes fresh and clean! I been using this product for months and does not fade my clothes. Very effective, the only con would be the price otherwise great for clothes and sensitive clothes. Baby clothes especially, i loved it!