Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Conditioner 150 FL Oz

BY DOWNY

Imagine blissfully wading through a secluded lagoon whenever you want. Infuse your fabrics with an exotic touch-activated fragrance that gently balances a natural watery scent with a touch of sweetness. Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz. see more...

Brittany B.
I'm normally not a big fan of my clothes having a scent to them other than just regular laundry detergent but my fiance picked this up at the store and insisted on trying it, and I'm glad he did it smells so good and it reminds me of nightly walks him and I take on the beach when we go on our summer vacation to the cape and it makes me clothes to soft!
Opal B.
Indianapolis, IN
Excellent price at 23.00!! I've never seen this scent sold in this large of containers (or this cheap) in any stores (or anywhere else on Amazon either). I got it really fast. And this is an amazing smell. Hands down, my favorite. (Botanical Mist)! 😍😍😍👌🏼
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
This detergent last forEVER. I love the smell, but it does sometime cause me to break out. A little big goes a long way, and it isn't super expensive. I would recommend to people who don't have sensitive skin!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Such an amazing fabric softener this one is!! I had to buy the big one for the best value but when it comes to this kind of quality I don't mind paying the extra money. Trust me, this smell is amazing and it works so well in really leaving your clothes feel super soft! I used this to wash my sheets and they smelled good a great 2 weeks later... so wonderful!! I recommend trying the smaller one then splurging on this one so worth it!
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
This Infusions Ultra Downs Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener is great! I give it a 4 instead of 5 stars because the smell is a little overwhelming or strong and is a bit off to me once the clothes have been out of the wash or sitting in drawers. I am not usually sensitive to scents, this smells great right out the wash, just not how I expect my clothes to smell later.
Joel M.
I have bought this product a few times, and I'm never disappointed. I like how it gives a nice smell to the clothes and it can last up to a week. I find the bigger bottle to be more affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am personally a believer in Downey and it's quality. This is the first time I have used any Downey except the "regular" April Fresh Downey. I was VERY impressed at the price, quantity, quality, softening power & the smell is AMAZING.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
I can not begin to explain how much I love this fabric softener. If they ever discontinue this scent I will be so bummed out. Not only does it provide the usual Downy softness but it smells like Heaven. The scent is rich and calming but not overwhelming. Excellent product!
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this back when when my kids were newborn's. They were allergic to the scented one's and this one was perfect still kept their clothes feeling soft, smooth, and wrinkle free.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Conditioner... Plain and simple a great product. Pretty pricey but hey, my mother is a coupon er and gets deals.