Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Shannon B.

BY DOWNY

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ liquid fabric Conditioner. Downy liquid fabric Conditioner is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric Conditioner in our six other great scents!

Buy on Jet.com
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
This is the one scent my partner will put up with. He’s ridiculously picky but this totally works for him. It’s not too floral or fruity. Totally just right for an androgynous household.
Diana H.
Spokane , WA
Anytime I purchase any Downy product, I know I'm getting something that will work. I love the consistency. I'm not crazy about some of these newer scents and sometimes they can be a little over powering. This particular scent I enjoyed. It's not my favorite, but it's nice. I wish Downy wasn't so pricey, but again, I know without a doubt my laundry will come out feeling soft.
Brooke A.
Absolutely love this stuff! It's really cheap and easy to use. I haven't found anything wrong with it. I've only used it once so far but it's definitely cheaper than using the unstoppables! I would recommend to anyone that likes their clothes to smell good!
Amanda C.
I started using the Downy infusions fabric conditioner around 9 years ago and still LOVE the scents as ever before.....I LOVE the smell ofmy family's  clothing better than ever before !!!! I will definitely keep buying this product and recommend to others!!!
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
I love how this smells and it makes my clothes so soft but it does irritate my skin & i only can use it with certian clothes because it STAINS! Makes an oil like stain on certain clothes. But it does smell very good, good for towels
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Always been a Downy user because of allergies and my Mom used it when we was kids and none of us ever had any problems related to it! Our clothes are soft! Smell great! The smell stays & softness last!
Micaela K.
Beaverton, OR
Downy infusions are amazing, the smell is the perfect combination of not to soft and not too strong, with leaving fabrics perfectly softened and static free. The scent lasts for weeks and you always feel nice and fresh.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Downy has been a trusted product in my family since I was a little kid, and I still use it for Mt own family now. The smell of this one in particular is so good, I love it!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely love the Ultra Downy Infusions but Botanical Mist is my favorite! Not only is the bottle attractive looking and immediately draws you in while walking down the store aisle but the smell is long lasting and very fragrant. This is also a great fabric softener that keeps your laundry fresh and huggable for days!
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
My top favorite scent ! Love the smell ! This fabric softener is awesome the smell really comes through after I have even dried my clothes. I love opening my drawers and being hit with this beautiful scent. I love that I always smell clean and even after my clothes have been in my dresser for a while it never fails that they still smell awesome