Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 62 FL Oz

BY DOWNY

Infuse fabrics with an exotic touch-activated fragrance that gently balances floral scents with notes of citrus and musk. Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Before we moved to the country, I always used dryer sheets as opposed to liquid fabric softener. After moving, I was able to use a clothesline for drying my clothes so a dryer sheet was no longer an option. I have relatives that use Downy exclusively so I thought I would try it out. I love it. This is a great product. Drying clothes outside can stiffen them up a bit, but I can really tell a difference with Downy. If I forget to pour it in a load, the clothes are much stiffer and do not smell nearly as nice.

Performance
We can definitely tell a huge difference between using this fabric softener and going without it. It has great performance. In the dry winters, I can definitely tell a difference in reducing static electricity.

Scent
I am a big fan of mountain spring scent. It makes the clothes smell wonderful coming out of the washer and really stays with the fabrics so you get a nice and lightly scented finished clothes product when they come out of the dryer.
Samantha R.
Hanceville, AL
I just love Downy fabric softener, it helps keep my clothes smelling fresh, towels soft, and static away. They come in quite a few scents but this is my favorite. Definitely worth the price, which isn't that bad to start with! I recommend this to all of my friends.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
This is a good fabric softener, it smells good and it's affordable. You can get it at your local wal mart. It leaves your clothes smelling good for up to 4 days highly recommend to anyone
Ashley R.
Smells SOOOOOO good and works wonders on our clothes! Please buy this stuff it is literally so effective and the best thing ever! A little expensive but totally worth it
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
To start off I want to say the packaging is beautiful and creative. The smell is sweet and strong which will leave your clothes smelling great through out the day. The price of this is amazing because it leaves your clothes very soft, smelling good and make you feel very comfortable in your clothing, blankets, towels and more.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent is very warm and reminiscent of fall. It awakens the senses with softness and comfort. Good for those who like to switch up their Downy Fabric softeners. I prefer the original scent only because it is right for every season and leave my clothes super soft.
Mackenzie K.
Belton, TX
This is my favorite laundry product!! I did not use fabric softener for a long time, but this product changed the way I do laundry! The scent is wonderful but not overpowering, and makes my clothes, sheets and towels very soft! I recommend this to all my friends!
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
So amazingly chic for a fabric softener. I love the bottle it just catches your eye right off the bat. It's has an amazing smell that just makes you fall in love with it. It works amazing and does everything it's supposed to. I definitely recommend.
Vanessa B.
hesperia, CA
Ive been using downy for years and i have to say i love pretty much every scent my clothes always come out feeling so soft and smelling good the price could be cheaper for some of the newer scents but over all a good product and i will continue to use
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
Downy has quite a few options for fabric softeners. I tried this one along with another scent that I found more pleasant. The scent on this one is very floral and while it smells good, it is a little overpowering. I generally prefer clean and fresh smells, so this particular one was not to my preferred liking, but still works well.