Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 41 FL Oz uploaded by •real• f.Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 41 FL Oz uploaded by Sarah W.Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 41 FL Oz uploaded by cecilia m.

BY DOWNY #28 in Fabric Softener

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom liquid fabric Conditioner. Downy liquid fabric Conditioner is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric Conditioner in our six other great scents! see more...

• Does anyone have any recommendations on what laundry dete...1 Answers
Jammie C.
I wish I could rate this product a 100%. I LOVE IT. The smell, and performance are amazing. Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 41 FL Oz . The price is great. I feel like this will be my favorite scent forever! I have had many friends ask what that beautiful smell is. And a few who now purchase the product for their own homes now!
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
i love this product it smells amazing like better than any other i have smelled in the laundry category which says a lot. plus i also just love the concept of this category of products since i’m always looking to make my clothes smell good long term. and i like that you put it in during the laundry cycle so all clothes get it instead of like a dryer sheet where it only affects those that go in the dryer and not those that you take out to air dry.
Amber R.
Carthage
One of my favorite fabric softeners out there! I absolutely love the fragrance and it always leaves my clothes smelling good for hours after wearing them! My clothes are as soft as ever and I more than recommend this to everyone looking for a new fabric softener or just wanting to try out something new!
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
My clothes came out feeling soft and from that standpoint it was great. My only complaint is that the smell on the clothes wasn’t that great. It actually smelled a little musky. I thought it may have been something I did so I rewashed the load but the smell was still the same.
Cat J.
Taylor
You will not be let down that is for sure. I love this scent and brand to death. It makes your clothes soft, and smells great. I only use half of a cap in a full load and it comes out smelling so great! I definitely recommend to anyone who loves flower smells.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
I like how this product smells. Also there is a noticeable difference in how my clothes feel from if washed and then dried using Downy or without. For delicates, just wash with this and all good! They smell great and don’t feel stiff or nasty👍
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
I love Downy Infusions in every scent they make. I know no matter which one I buy, I’ll get the same great results with amazing scents. They all smell wonderful...I have yet to buy one where I was not happy with the way it smells and feels.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This is by far my favorite scent that Downy makes other than the sweet dreams. This one smells so good. I love how our clothes stay fresh for a very long time even in closets and drawers. Love this scent.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I like the scent of this fabric softener while it’s in the bottle, but when I wash my clothes with it (using a downy ball), it makes my clothes smell like an old lady. I also think it makes my clothes more susceptible to harboring the smell of cigarette smoke. I won’t purchase this scent again. I haven’t had this issue with other scents in the downy infusions line.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I absolutely love this fragrance, it's warm and spicy and flowery without being too feminine or too overpowering. The fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling soft and looking a newer longer as well.
Chelsea S.
Cushing, OK
Does anyone have any recommendations on what laundry detergent to use with Downey’s Amber Blossom scented fabric softener and dryer sheets? Infusions Ultra Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner 41 FL OzInfusions Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Amber Blossom™ Fabric Softener Sheets 105 count

back