BY INFUSION ORGANIQUE

Buddha s Fig Travel to Sri Lanka in Western Asia, and there you will find the world s most renowned fig tree.  Legend maintains that this tree started as a cutting taken from the Bo tree, whose branches sheltered the Buddha while he gained enlightenment and prefect understanding.  Infusion Organique brings the transformative powers of the fig tree to your home, with Buddha s Fig.  Infused with certified organic fig extract, rose-geranium essence, organic lemongrass oil and blended with essences of wood and amber, Buddha s Fig creates a heavenly scent that enlightens any home environment. The science of organic scent - Used for centuries to deliver fragrance and light to the home, candles represent one of man s oldest scent technologies.  Infusion Organique captures the timeless quality of candles,. see more...

Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Not too pricey but I liked it the smell was ok but not as good as others maybe just my opinion but I don't think it's worth buying again maybe if I see it on sale cheap but other than that no
Joan D.
Joan D.
I like the design. It is very chic and my style. It is more expensive that other candles.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
I believe I stumble across a deal in Amazon and snagged about 3 of these up randomly. The display is lovely, but the smell is somewhat milky. One of the candles smelled slightly like green or jasmine tea which was pleasant but over all, the smell wasn't very candle like.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
I need this is so cool the print is sick please buy this for me I think that I need this and if you do I'll be so happy but it's for me and I love you and everything is going to be great
Lai Sin P.
Lai Sin P.
My relative got a bunch of Infusion Organique products for me and I actually love them. Their products are very environmental friendly and the scents are very unique.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
These look pretty I like the flower design it probably gives such a nice aroma in the house
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
I haven't tried these yet. How do they compare to traditional candles?
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert
These Kendall looks so cute and very decorative I was just wondering if they smell as good as they look?