BY INFUSION ORGANIQUE

Indochine The word kumquat is Chinese for "Golden Orange."  Exceptionally sweet and fragrant, the kumquat fruit is native to China, Indochina and Japan.  Although primarily sought after for their fruit, kumquat leaves and twigs provide oil prized for perfumery and aromatherapy.  Indochine combines kumquat with peach, water lily, jasmine, muguet and vanilla.  The blend is then infused with certified organic grapefruit extract, orange and ylang-ylang essential oils.  The fragrant result: a fresh citrus and floral scent reminiscent of exotic French Colonial Indochina. The science of organic scent - Instantly refresh any room with Infusion Organique modern scent diffusers.  A great flameless compliment to scented candles, our scent diffusers use reed sticks to disperse fragrance int. see more...

Infusion Organique Scent Diffuser
  • "I do find it dies down within a few days so I hope they can change the quality and make it last longer. " in 1 review
  • "I love these, they look great and smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "just set them on the table and the whole house smells nice with an hour!" in 1 review
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
I've never experienced these things working it smells good for a day or tow then you can't smell it anymore and this one is no better in my opinion
Krystal J.
Los Angeles, CA
I kinda like the smell of this diffuser. The bottle is really nice. But sometimes I switch it with candel.
Karen R.
I received this as a gift from a friend. I love scent diffusers and this did not disappoint. They last longer than candles and the scents are wonderful!
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
I love these, they look great and smell amazing. It's very cute to have sitting around the house!
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
This product looks great and smells great!! Perfect for an oriental decoration piece... Will def purchase this product again!
catherine p.
They last a really long time you just have to know what scent you like best. my mom loves using these especially when guest come over lol
Sandra A.
This smells so good. I love that I don't have to be dealing with candles. It also looks great as décor at the house.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
This looks really nice you don;t have to light up a candle just smell the aroma
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Have used one in the past a few years ago and i liked it. prefer candles or wax melts more though
Ericka C.
I love this fragrance its so different but yet there's something about it that just idk feels like home
Megan S.
With other reeds I always have a problem with continuous smell. Do these actually give off the scent for a while?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do these really work? Every time I have bought diffusers, they never really did what they were supposed to, do i don't buy then anymore. I would love to try these if they really work though.
Tiara D.
How long does the oil last?
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
I swear by my sentsy so I am wondering if these give off a continuous scent and how long does it last?
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
This product smells great and looks great! Perfect for a oriental decoration piece! Will def purchase again!