BY INFUSION ORGANIQUE #11 in Diffusers

Indochine The word kumquat is Chinese for "Golden Orange."  Exceptionally sweet and fragrant, the kumquat fruit is native to China, Indochina and Japan.  Although primarily sought after for their fruit, kumquat leaves and twigs provide oil prized for perfumery and aromatherapy.  Indochine combines kumquat with peach, water lily, jasmine, muguet and vanilla.  The blend is then infused with certified organic grapefruit extract, orange and ylang-ylang essential oils.  The fragrant result: a fresh citrus and floral scent reminiscent of exotic French Colonial Indochina. The science of organic scent - Instantly refresh any room with Infusion Organique modern scent diffusers.  A great flameless compliment to scented candles, our scent diffusers use reed sticks to disperse fragrance int. see more...

Infusion Organique Scent Diffuser
  • "I do find it dies down within a few days so I hope they can change the quality and make it last longer. " in 1 review
  • "just set them on the table and the whole house smells nice with an hour!" in 1 review
  • "I love these, they look great and smell amazing." in 1 review
Hannah P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've recently started using diffusers. I have one in my bedroom on my nightstand and it's been going strong for a couple of weeks now. Love having a scent to fall asleep and wake up to without worrying about having a candle lit while I'm sleeping.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
These are a great price and the smell amazing! I own around 4 of them..Tip: use in a high tragic area and your friends will notice the smell and fall in love:)
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI
I've never experienced these things working it smells good for a day or tow then you can't smell it anymore and this one is no better in my opinion
Reed infusers are a great way to freshen a room with out having to light candles. The oil is a nice slow release and it looks pretty. just be careful not to knock it over.
Natalie C.
Hamilton City, CA
Amazing! Great for a everyday use.
I use this in my bathroom, living room, AND bedroom!
It's beyond words and worth the price
also a great gift
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have used scent diffusers before but I always have the same problem with all of them, they start out really strong but after a few days the scent is hardly noticeable.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I love these things i think they are safer o use then a candle though i still like candles, but these give off a great aroma and they last awhile for the most part.
Catherine P.
Decorator Expert
They last a really long time you just have to know what scent you like best. my mom loves using these especially when guest come over lol
Karen R.
I received this as a gift from a friend. I love scent diffusers and this did not disappoint. They last longer than candles and the scents are wonderful!
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
This product looks great and smells great!! Perfect for an oriental decoration piece... Will def purchase this product again!
Megan S.
With other reeds I always have a problem with continuous smell. Do these actually give off the scent for a while?
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Decorator Expert
Do these really work? Every time I have bought diffusers, they never really did what they were supposed to, do i don't buy then anymore. I would love to try these if they really work though.
Tiara D.
How long does the oil last?
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
I swear by my sentsy so I am wondering if these give off a continuous scent and how long does it last?
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
This product smells great and looks great! Perfect for a oriental decoration piece! Will def purchase again!