BY KERATIN COMPLEX

• Does this product aid in strength of hair. 6 Answers
  • Whats the price for for this product? 6 Answers
Christine V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite Keratin Product. It is great for keeping up in between Keratin treatments. It's also great alone to temporarily smooth your hair out. Hair feels so healthy. You must dry AND straighten your hair after using this product to get the full effect. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for smoothr, healthier and easier to manage hair!!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works wonders on my long thick hair I use this every once in while but every time I do it's always leaving me with amazing full thick luminous hair very long lasting but very pricey overall I would buy this great quality
Delilah V.
I love this product. I put about dime to quarter size amount on my damp hair then I let air dry. I flat iron my hair in sections and feel the heat of the iron along with this product gives my hair great results.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love all Keratin products but especially this one! It makes my hair look and feel great! So light and healthy! Also has a good smell! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try!
Krystal K.
Eustis, FL
I have never tried this product but I would definitely love to! Anything keratin I'm in lol..I will definitely let y'all know my experience if I ever get to try it
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love it makes my hair feel wonderful and snell good too never will use another product again
zeel z.
Mumbai
Keratin products are my favs and this one is the best. It replenishes hair and makes it look great. In love with this product
Ivana C.
Toronto
Whats the price for for this product?
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product aid in strength of hair.
Crystal W.
Is this a drugstore product or a salon product?