Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance

BY CLAIROL

Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance. The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair. see more...

• This product smells great. The kiwi scent is real...Be the first to answer!
  • I recieved this from a friend bc she didn't like it on her hair. I...1 Answers
  • Is the sulfate free shampoo really better for your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This product smells great. The kiwi scent is really light and fresh, but I think that's pretty much the only good thing about it. I didn't care at all for what the product actually did to my hair. It left no white cast, but it made my hair feel brittle and sticky - almost exactly like what a hairspray does. Normally I'm able to massage dry shampoo into my scalp but this was so stiff and sticky that I had a really hard time working it into my hair after spraying. And it left pretty horrible residue in my hair just like cheap hair sprays sometimes do; I ended up having to wash it out after I attempted to rub it in because there was flaky residue everywhere. Maybe this would be better as a hairspray but I wouldn't recommend this at all to be used as dry shampoo. One of the worst I've tried.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm no stranger to Hair Food products, as I've received multiple products via Influenster, so when I saw this was a part of the May Target Beauty Box, I was pretty excited to try it out.

Out of the dry shampoos I've tried so far, this one is my favorite. It smells good, it doesn't leave residue in my hair (which is dark, so it's REALLY noticeable when it's there) and my hair doesn't look as oily as it does when not freshly washed. I described the scent as smelling like Skittles, because it's about as accurate as I can get. WAY better than the other stuff I've tried.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVE THIS DRY SHAMPOO! Honestly the best I've used so far, and I've used Bastiste, Sephora, Bed Head, Klorane, and various other brands. This stuff is by far the greatest!! I have dark brown, THICK hair. Most dry shampoos that I have had experience with will leave my hair with a grey or dandruff-y look. Not Clairol' Hair Food, though! I don't even have to spray it in the night before! Just separate some hair, spray a bit, and comb it through. Smells great, makes my hair feel super soft, and really does the job for a great price! Totally recommend!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This hair food dry shampoo smells amazing and absorbs oil without leaving a sticky residue behind. Lift hair and spray twords your scalp while holding the bottle 6-8 inches from hair (use short bursts so you don't over do it). Keep lifting and separating strands and spraying product. When you're done massage your fingers through your scalp to incorporate the product. This gives hair lift and absorbs oil and your hair will smell amazing! I like to use this post-workout in my hair.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
This dry shampoo has a strong spray that allows the product to coat your hair evenly. It smells pretty good and doesn't leave a white residue behind. I think this dry shampoo does its job, but it makes my hair feel a little stiff (like I used hair spray). I use this after a workout or every other day when I give my hair a break from washing to help maintain my color. I like that this dry shampoo doesn't contain sulfates or tons of color fading chemicals in it.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
This dry shampoo has saved my life! It's strong enough to make my crazy dirty hair clean again! I use this just about when my roots start to feel and look a little heavy. Cons? It can leave a weird texture if you use too much. And the scent, if you're sensative, can be overwhelming. But the pros? Effective, easy to brush through, and it's paraben and sulfate free! Would I purchase again and/or recommend to a friend? Absolutely.
Joanne's L.
Joanne's L.
I have been looking for a good dry shampoo and I just recently discovered the Clairol hair food in my target beauty box. I love that it's free of all the bad chemicals. It leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't have the white powder look like most of the other dry shampoos I've used in the past. The smell is just an added bonus. Smells great and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a dry shampoo
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Holly Springs, NC
I have searched high and low for a dry shampoo that works on my thick, color treated hair. I have tried powders and sprays and this one is the best thus far!! First of all, there isn't that clumpy, wet, slightly gray after effect! I love the smell, it really does smell like Kiwi!! The fact that it is sulfate free is a double bonus for me! This really does leaves your hair soft and clean. My search is finally over!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I really like this dry shampoo. I love the scent especially. It smells great and it also stays smelling great. Some dry shampoos lose their scent quickly or the scent kind of mixes in with your unwashed hair scent and its not a good smell. Lol. This one stays smelling amazing and clean! Love the way it makes my hair feel and also helps add volume to my roots when they're lifeless.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Free of sulfates and parabens, this lightweight formula absorbs excess oils to give hair an instant refresh. I absolutely LOVE the scent! It's infused with kiwi fragrance that just makes me want to use it all the time, every day. Alas, I do actually have to wash my hair sometimes. Seriously though, I have been really into this dry shampoo lately. It speaks to my inner lazy.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this dry shampoo work on very oily hair, I hate the sticky feeling afterwards?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Do you use this in between shampoos??
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
How did this make your hair feel? Some dry shampoos leave a gross film on my hair.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Does anyone else have a hard time with this dry shampoo? It doesn't seem to soak up my oil, and seems greasy? Let me know your thoughts
Madison W.
Madison W.
Does this dry shampoo come in any other scents besides the kiwi?