BY CLAIROL #83 in Dry Shampoo

Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance. The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This is in my top 5 dry shampoo's that I use often. My hair is semi dry and thin with oily roots. If I need to run errands on the weekend this is a perfect one. It almost feels like a Hairspray/ dry shampoo combination. That is perfect for me. I do not spray this one directly on my roots. Its more short burst from 12 inches away. Keeps some body in my hair and makes it look clean.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I tried this new dry shampoo because I was looking for a product with out parabens and sulfates. This product smells amazing and it worked great. It gave me lots of volume and took away that greasy oily feeling you get after not washing your hair for a few days. I loved the price and will definitely be trying more of their products! Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance
Sydney R.
I use this product with the matching shampoo and conditioner. They all smell so great. I love this product because it does not leave any residue. It is the best dry shampoo I have used. I still wash my hair every other day because my hair is naturally pretty oily. I don’t want to risk going longer than that and walking around with oily hair. I feel like this product could hold up for longer than a day though
Audi W.
I only give it 3 stars because it doesn't help with oil. My scalp felt great when I sprayed it in my hair and it felt clean and kinda added some texture and volume, but my hair still had a greasy shine to it. Other than that its great for a quick hair pick-me-up
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the better low-end dry shampoos. It has a fresh kiwi scent and isn't as drying as other dry shampoos on the market. It's really good at creating texture in your hair but not so good for cleansing your hair. I recommend it if you're looking for volume but not for cleaning your hair. It tends to dry your hair out and become very sticky.

Use a light touch to apply only a small amount otherwise it will become a sticky, unmanageable mess.
laura j.
I have chin length, very straight, somewhat thin/fine hair (which is the main reason I keep it short). My hair is also more on the oily side, therefore, I have to wash it every day. All that being said, that doesn’t mean that I never use dry shampoo. I just use it for a completely different reason, I use dry shampoo to add volume to my hair. For this purpose I think that this dry shampoo is great. I love the scent and it gets the job done. As far as actually cleaning hair, I don’t know. I really enjoy all the other products that I have used from the Clairol Hairfood line.
Elizabeth R.
Compared to other Dry shampoos i have tried, this one didn't do much to my hair, it made my hair a little shinier but there wasn't a huge difference, when i tested it out on my mom's hair, (her's is the opposite of mine: thin) it looked super greasy. So I guess it depends on your hair type. However, it smelt AMAZING,  I did not expect to fall in love with the kiwi scent.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I just recently tried this product on second day hair. I have fine to medium hair. It was hard to massage into my hair it kind of just sat on the top of my strands and made my hair more greasy. I loved the smell of it however.
Jill W.
The scent of this dry shampoo is light and fresh, and it fades relatively quickly after application. It blends in well with my hair after combing it through. It does a good job of absorbing excess oil as well. I did take one star off just because it's more expensive than similar products that are equally as effective.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
By far one of my favorite dry shampoos. My hair gets pretty oily in between washes and this helps my hair look clean again after using it. I absolutely love the kiwi scent! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new dry shampoo!
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this dry shampoo work on very oily hair, I hate the sticky feeling afterwards?
Allison D.
Do you use this in between shampoos??
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
How did this make your hair feel? Some dry shampoos leave a gross film on my hair.
Madison W.
Does this dry shampoo come in any other scents besides the kiwi?
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Does anyone else have a hard time with this dry shampoo? It doesn't seem to soak up my oil, and seems greasy? Let me know your thoughts