Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance

BY CLAIROL

Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance. The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better low-end dry shampoos. It has a fresh kiwi scent and isn't as drying as other dry shampoos on the market. It's really good at creating texture in your hair but not so good for cleansing your hair. I recommend it if you're looking for volume but not for cleaning your hair. It tends to dry your hair out and become very sticky.

Use a light touch to apply only a small amount otherwise it will become a sticky, unmanageable mess.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this dry shampoo is light and fresh, and it fades relatively quickly after application. It blends in well with my hair after combing it through. It does a good job of absorbing excess oil as well. I did take one star off just because it's more expensive than similar products that are equally as effective.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have chin length, very straight, somewhat thin/fine hair (which is the main reason I keep it short). My hair is also more on the oily side, therefore, I have to wash it every day. All that being said, that doesn’t mean that I never use dry shampoo. I just use it for a completely different reason, I use dry shampoo to add volume to my hair. For this purpose I think that this dry shampoo is great. I love the scent and it gets the job done. As far as actually cleaning hair, I don’t know. I really enjoy all the other products that I have used from the Clairol Hairfood line.
Elizabeth R.
Compared to other Dry shampoos i have tried, this one didn't do much to my hair, it made my hair a little shinier but there wasn't a huge difference, when i tested it out on my mom's hair, (her's is the opposite of mine: thin) it looked super greasy. So I guess it depends on your hair type. However, it smelt AMAZING,  I did not expect to fall in love with the kiwi scent.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently tried this product on second day hair. I have fine to medium hair. It was hard to massage into my hair it kind of just sat on the top of my strands and made my hair more greasy. I loved the smell of it however.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite dry shampoos. My hair gets pretty oily in between washes and this helps my hair look clean again after using it. I absolutely love the kiwi scent! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new dry shampoo!
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HATE THIS PRODUCT ! I tried it this morning and it did not do anything really ! So I went to my normal dry shampoo instead. (I bought this small one to travel for my upcoming trip, but I have a big batiste spray I adore!)
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite dry shampoo to date. I love the kiwi scent, it's so fresh. The product works very efficiently without making it obvious that I've used dry shampoo.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is pretty great, although for me, there are others that I like more. I’ve noticed that if I use this on ‘day old’ unwashed hair it works well, but for me it doesn’t work as well if it’s been a few days since a shampoo (I’ve tried other brands that can handle that much better). It’s a nice pick-me-up for those times where you’re just in between regular shampooing though! The scent is nice and light, definitely a light fruity smell. It doesn’t leave a powdery residue, goes on clear/transparent and leaves my hair pretty fluffy! Also, I love that it is paraben and sulfate free.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this dry shampoo. I love the scent especially. It smells great and it also stays smelling great. Some dry shampoos lose their scent quickly or the scent kind of mixes in with your unwashed hair scent and its not a good smell. Lol. This one stays smelling amazing and clean! Love the way it makes my hair feel and also helps add volume to my roots when they're lifeless.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this dry shampoo work on very oily hair, I hate the sticky feeling afterwards?
Allison D.
Do you use this in between shampoos??
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
How did this make your hair feel? Some dry shampoos leave a gross film on my hair.
Madison W.
Does this dry shampoo come in any other scents besides the kiwi?
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Does anyone else have a hard time with this dry shampoo? It doesn't seem to soak up my oil, and seems greasy? Let me know your thoughts