Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance

Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance. The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This is in my top 5 dry shampoo's that I use often. My hair is semi dry and thin with oily roots. If I need to run errands on the weekend this is a perfect one. It almost feels like a Hairspray/ dry shampoo combination. That is perfect for me. I do not spray this one directly on my roots. Its more short burst from 12 inches away. Keeps some body in my hair and makes it look clean.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
This is one of the better low-end dry shampoos. It has a fresh kiwi scent and isn't as drying as other dry shampoos on the market. It's really good at creating texture in your hair but not so good for cleansing your hair. I recommend it if you're looking for volume but not for cleaning your hair. It tends to dry your hair out and become very sticky.

Use a light touch to apply only a small amount otherwise it will become a sticky, unmanageable mess.
laura j.
I have chin length, very straight, somewhat thin/fine hair (which is the main reason I keep it short). My hair is also more on the oily side, therefore, I have to wash it every day. All that being said, that doesn’t mean that I never use dry shampoo. I just use it for a completely different reason, I use dry shampoo to add volume to my hair. For this purpose I think that this dry shampoo is great. I love the scent and it gets the job done. As far as actually cleaning hair, I don’t know. I really enjoy all the other products that I have used from the Clairol Hairfood line.
Elizabeth R.
Compared to other Dry shampoos i have tried, this one didn't do much to my hair, it made my hair a little shinier but there wasn't a huge difference, when i tested it out on my mom's hair, (her's is the opposite of mine: thin) it looked super greasy. So I guess it depends on your hair type. However, it smelt AMAZING,  I did not expect to fall in love with the kiwi scent.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I just recently tried this product on second day hair. I have fine to medium hair. It was hard to massage into my hair it kind of just sat on the top of my strands and made my hair more greasy. I loved the smell of it however.
Jill W.
The scent of this dry shampoo is light and fresh, and it fades relatively quickly after application. It blends in well with my hair after combing it through. It does a good job of absorbing excess oil as well. I did take one star off just because it's more expensive than similar products that are equally as effective.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
By far one of my favorite dry shampoos. My hair gets pretty oily in between washes and this helps my hair look clean again after using it. I absolutely love the kiwi scent! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new dry shampoo!
Amber B.
I HATE THIS PRODUCT ! I tried it this morning and it did not do anything really ! So I went to my normal dry shampoo instead. (I bought this small one to travel for my upcoming trip, but I have a big batiste spray I adore!)
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
By far my favorite dry shampoo to date. I love the kiwi scent, it's so fresh. The product works very efficiently without making it obvious that I've used dry shampoo.
Jennifer S.
This product smells great. The kiwi scent is really light and fresh, but I think that's pretty much the only good thing about it. I didn't care at all for what the product actually did to my hair. It left no white cast, but it made my hair feel brittle and sticky - almost exactly like what a hairspray does. Normally I'm able to massage dry shampoo into my scalp but this was so stiff and sticky that I had a really hard time working it into my hair after spraying. And it left pretty horrible residue in my hair just like cheap hair sprays sometimes do; I ended up having to wash it out after I attempted to rub it in because there was flaky residue everywhere. Maybe this would be better as a hairspray but I wouldn't recommend this at all to be used as dry shampoo. One of the worst I've tried.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this dry shampoo work on very oily hair, I hate the sticky feeling afterwards?
Allison D.
Do you use this in between shampoos??
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
How did this make your hair feel? Some dry shampoos leave a gross film on my hair.
Madison W.
Does this dry shampoo come in any other scents besides the kiwi?
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Does anyone else have a hard time with this dry shampoo? It doesn't seem to soak up my oil, and seems greasy? Let me know your thoughts