Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance uploaded by Bailey C.Infused with Kiwi Fragrance Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Fragrance uploaded by Kayla B.

BY CLAIROL

Pamper yourself with our unique sulfate free Hair Food Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance. The lightweight hair refresher recipe absorbs excess oils and transforms oily hair into fresh hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stefanie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My go to dry shampoo! I've tried 10 different types of dry shampoo and always come back to Clairol's Hair Food! Not only does it smell great, but it also doesn't make my dark brown hair look grey at the roots. I don't have to spray it in the night before, either! Just lift a section of hair, spray about 2-3 inches away, let it set a couple minutes and comb it through. Makes my hair feel even softer and the smell is true! (not an obvious chemical smell covered with kiwi, but more of an actual kiwi smell!)
Rebecca R.
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I received a small bottle in a Target box I ordered and fell I in love. I have dark hair and this doesn't leave that white residue on my roots. It smells great. I love the texture and it isn't super pricey. I bought a big bottle of it and use it all the time. It is great in my gym bag or any time between washes.
Jamie L.
San Antonio
A little pricey but you can sometimes find at target on a good sale. It works a little better then the Dove dry shampoo but I really like the smell. I use on second day hair when wearing it down or a night before the club n it always helps keep my hair from looking limp. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I started trying this about 2weeks ago. maybe I'm not using it right or not enough or my hair is too oily for it. but it does make my hair smell amazing so that's a plus. I guess I might too used to washing my hair when its wet. I am willing to try another brand just in case that it is just me.
Nancy L.
Irving, TX
It doesn't really take out the oil from my hair. It smells great, but it weighs down my hair heavily. I bought it from Target after looking at all of the other dry shampoos. This is the first dry shampoo I've tried and will most likely purchase a different brand next time.
Hindra G.
Henderson, NV
Clairol has always been a brand I trust. The dry shampoo hair food, not only smells fantastic, its lightweight, best of all- sulfate free. I have colored my hair for many years, I'm a blond with thin hair & color it black for more volume and texture. No worries of fade from damaging sulfates
Dana C.
This is THE best dry shampoo I have ever used. It is able to give me shiny and smooth second-day hair without any startchy build-up. Compared to all other dry shampoos I have used, this product is far superior and keeps my hair looking great the next day. I honestly will not be using any other dry shampoo in the future.
Kelsey F.
Brea
This product feels and smells like hairspray. It left my hair feeling crunchy and stiff, not clean at all. As a hairspray it works wonderfully, but as a shampoo, forget it.
Jade J.
Hampton, VA
I bought this product, and unlike a lot of dry shampoos, and the powder was not quite a noticeable or hard to brush out, but the product itself wasn't too absorbent
Andria C.
Cibolo, TX
Love the scent, no build up. great to have when I need a quick refresh. I bought this from Target for less than $20 and was worth it. would buy again