by Clairol

Hair Food Moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

Is this a good shampoo?
Start your review of Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack!
New haven , CT
I rate it at 3 because I feel when switch hair products, you need at least 3 times use to see a real difference. But I liked the way the shampoo made my hair feel (not stripped of moisture) and the smell is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Elizabethton, TN
I like this because I have very curly hair and I have to use things that keep it moisturizer or else it is super frizzy I have no issues with this it isn’t any better than other things I have tried but I have no complaints
Sunrise , FL
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Stephanie D.
Definitely defines my curls and my hair felt nice to the touch. Gave me a healthy hair look. Smells great. Not too expensive. Seemed to give my Jair some protein especially since I just dyed my hair.
Toms River, NJ
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Deborah T.
Clariol hair food stands in a category by itself! It is a drugstore brand but feels like a salon product! Inused both shampoo and conditioner and it felt like $20 a bottle salon cleansers! My hair was shiny and soft. I have thin hair and generally have tonuse volume products but this moisture disnt weight my hair down. It felt thick and super soft. Was easy to style and held curl. Since its fairly new there are lots of sales and coupons and I will be grabbing a few bottles while I can. They also have masks for each formula. Give it a try . I left the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes for some extra help and it worked. Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Moisture Shampoo & Moisture Hair Mask Set 2 pc Pack
Fishersville, VA
I recently bought this from Target and I am so in love with the scent! It is kinda light weight but lathers so nicely. My hair is pretty unruly and it felt so soft after using this!
College Sta, TX
I got these as a sample from my chic voxbox and I can’t say I was really a fan. It used it 3 times and every time my hair felt dry after every use. It did have a nice smell though.
Houston , TX
Absolutely in love! So amazing in smell in texture! After my shower i feel so smooth and fresh! The sent latest all day! And after blowed dried its a full blowout feel!
Alliance
I could write PAGES about this product! I have been struggling with my hair for years. My hair is think, tangly, frizzy, full of split ends. I have spent A HUNDRED dollars on a set of shampoo and conditioner before and it did not before like this product does. In fact, nothing I have ever tried performs like this one. My hair feels so smooth and so soft, and it stays clean for days! I am so glad I found this.
Warren, MI
I got a sample of this from Ulta and went right out and bought full size! I absolutely love the smell and how it makes my hair feel! It definitely helps my dry damaged hair feel super soft! I am getting low and need a new bottle soon! Definitely recommend!
Hyde Park, MA
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Denisse P.
This product smells delicious! Left my hair satisfied, quenched and feeling so silky. It is not drying and can be used on dry scalp. It lathers well and can be used on oily scalp. All and all, a great product #MustTry!