BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. see more...

Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack
Alisen F.
Coventry Twp, OH
Great product! A bit pricey, but overall good value! Love the smell and consistency of the shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo lathers well also. The please tell smell lasts all day! Very satisfied with this brand!
Thalia S.
Absolutely in love! So amazing in smell in texture! After my shower i feel so smooth and fresh! The sent latest all day! And after blowed dried its a full blowout feel!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Clariol hair food stands in a category by itself! It is a drugstore brand but feels like a salon product! Inused both shampoo and conditioner and it felt like $20 a bottle salon cleansers! My hair was shiny and soft. I have thin hair and generally have tonuse volume products but this moisture disnt weight my hair down. It felt thick and super soft. Was easy to style and held curl. Since its fairly new there are lots of sales and coupons and I will be grabbing a few bottles while I can. They also have masks for each formula. Give it a try . I left the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes for some extra help and it worked. Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Moisture Shampoo & Moisture Hair Mask Set 2 pc Pack
Allie M.
Alliance
I could write PAGES about this product! I have been struggling with my hair for years. My hair is think, tangly, frizzy, full of split ends. I have spent A HUNDRED dollars on a set of shampoo and conditioner before and it did not before like this product does. In fact, nothing I have ever tried performs like this one. My hair feels so smooth and so soft, and it stays clean for days! I am so glad I found this.
Edith N.
I didn’t notice a change in my hair following my use of these products. However, both the conditioner and shampoo smell fantastic! I appreciate the lovely fragrance and natural-themed ingredients.
Arlette C.
Every time I use this on my hair my hair smells so good and it's so soft my hair is very dry so it has enough moisture in it .. a must have .. in
Love
Julisa M.
This duo has a nice honey scent with a hint of citrus . I really liked the conditioner . The shampoo lathered really well.
Kristina B.
Mankato, MN
It does the same thing any shampoo and conditioner would do I don't like the scent but that's a personal opinion.
Lauren E.
New Castle, IN
Great product. A some to use for unhealthy hair or just to keep your hair staying healthy. Highly recommend.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Shampoo is a bit drying but the conditioner makes my hair silky soft. Doesn’t dry my scalp and smells great!