BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. see more...

Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Clariol hair food stands in a category by itself! It is a drugstore brand but feels like a salon product! Inused both shampoo and conditioner and it felt like $20 a bottle salon cleansers! My hair was shiny and soft. I have thin hair and generally have tonuse volume products but this moisture disnt weight my hair down. It felt thick and super soft. Was easy to style and held curl. Since its fairly new there are lots of sales and coupons and I will be grabbing a few bottles while I can. They also have masks for each formula. Give it a try . I left the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes for some extra help and it worked. Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Moisture Shampoo & Moisture Hair Mask Set 2 pc Pack
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
@Influenster was kind enough to send me their April #chicvoxbox ✨ Hair Food Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner - MSRP: $9.99 - “Inspired by nutritionists & crafted by hair experts to nourish hair without parabens or mineral oils” I was very satisfied with this shampoo and conditioner duo. It was exactly what I didn’t know my hair needed. It really got my scalp clean but didn’t dry out my hair either. I love this stuff. It was sent to me complementary however all opinions are my own.
Allie M.
Alliance
I could write PAGES about this product! I have been struggling with my hair for years. My hair is think, tangly, frizzy, full of split ends. I have spent A HUNDRED dollars on a set of shampoo and conditioner before and it did not before like this product does. In fact, nothing I have ever tried performs like this one. My hair feels so smooth and so soft, and it stays clean for days! I am so glad I found this.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
This food hair shampoo and conditioner product is good. It left my hair nice and nourished with shine. It felt soft all day. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I received sample sizes and was pleased with the one time I used them.
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner the in Influenster Chic box. As someone who colors their hair, it is important to find a shampoo that helps with my frizz and moisturizes well. This set did a great job and had a nice smell. I would be willing to try again. It compares to mid level salon brands.
Cecilia D.
Delano, CA
Where do I start? These products smell Amazing and full of nourishing ingredients to help boost the moisture and elasticity of your hair, I received My first Vox Box & I absolutely can say I’m very happy and impressed. i love it my hair never felt so silky smooth & soft feels so good! Smells so good, my hair feels so silky & shiny. I LOVED IT. #Hairfoodinfluenster Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: I received a sample of this and used it for 3 times. Not a fan of the scent but the shampoo does a good job cleansing and feels nourishing. A little bit goes a long way. Together with the conditioner they make my hair smooth and soft.
Shirley C.
Sacramento
First thing first I received this complimentary item in my #chicvoxbox. First this I noticed when opening the package was the smell! It leaves your hair smelling so good and feels amazingly soft! Definitely will be getting this item for future uses!
Brianna M.
New haven , CT
I rate it at 3 because I feel when switch hair products, you need at least 3 times use to see a real difference. But I liked the way the shampoo made my hair feel (not stripped of moisture) and the smell is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
Definitely defines my curls and my hair felt nice to the touch. Gave me a healthy hair look. Smells great. Not too expensive. Seemed to give my Jair some protein especially since I just dyed my hair.