by Clairol

Hair Food Moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

Is this a good shampoo?
Start your review of Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack!
El portal, FL
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Target
Bought these two last month after receiving my Vvox and getting a sample of these two shampoo and conditioner, me and my mom both used it and instantly fell in love, never using any other hair products again!!!! It left our hair feeling super soft and not frizzy at all!! Super duper recommend
Medium Brown / Dandruff / Normal, Straight, Thick
Fountain, FL
This is my favorite smelling shampoo & conditioner to date. I have frizzy, curly hair and this helps to nourish it and tame the frizz. The size of the bottle is nice and the pump definitely holds up. I would buy this again, and think you should too!
BlackNormal, Wavy
Port Angeles, WA
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Mariah B.
@Influenster was kind enough to send me their April #chicvoxbox ✨ Hair Food Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner - MSRP: $9.99 - “Inspired by nutritionists & crafted by hair experts to nourish hair without parabens or mineral oils” I was very satisfied with this shampoo and conditioner duo. It was exactly what I didn’t know my hair needed. It really got my scalp clean but didn’t dry out my hair either. I love this stuff. It was sent to me complementary however all opinions are my own.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Sparks , NV
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Cecilia D.
Where do I start? These products smell Amazing and full of nourishing ingredients to help boost the moisture and elasticity of your hair, I received My first Vox Box & I absolutely can say I’m very happy and impressed. i love it my hair never felt so silky smooth & soft feels so good! Smells so good, my hair feels so silky & shiny. I LOVED IT. #Hairfoodinfluenster Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Cincinnati , OH
Ok it makes your hair look and feel healthy that dont mean it is it is better then some drugstore shampoos but over time it will damage yoir hair there a some decent drug store brands but if price is a issue great clips has a brand now that os a good price i would suggest that since the price is simular
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Madera, CA
Infused w Honey Apricot Frag Hair Food Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance 17.9oz Bundle Pack uploaded by Cyndia G.
This food hair shampoo and conditioner product is good. It left my hair nice and nourished with shine. It felt soft all day. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I received sample sizes and was pleased with the one time I used them.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Fine
Hurst, TX
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner the in Influenster Chic box. As someone who colors their hair, it is important to find a shampoo that helps with my frizz and moisturizes well. This set did a great job and had a nice smell. I would be willing to try again. It compares to mid level salon brands.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Split Ends / Wavy
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: I received a sample of this and used it for 3 times. Not a fan of the scent but the shampoo does a good job cleansing and feels nourishing. A little bit goes a long way. Together with the conditioner they make my hair smooth and soft.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Elk Grove , CA
First thing first I received this complimentary item in my #chicvoxbox. First this I noticed when opening the package was the smell! It leaves your hair smelling so good and feels amazingly soft! Definitely will be getting this item for future uses!
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Oily, Straight
Missouri Valley, IA
Switched to this hair shampoo from Pantene and I have gotten so many compliments about how healthy my hair looks. The product smells amazing too, very pleased with it! 5/5 stars and would highly recommend this affordable duo.
Medium Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy