Infrashine Original Professional Ceramic 1 Inch Styling Tool uploaded by keren a.Infrashine Original Professional Ceramic 1 Inch Styling Tool uploaded by Sierra B.

BY INFRASHINE

Floating, beveled, Micro-Silica infused ceramic plates insure an ultra-smooth glide through all hair types Exclusive FAR-Infrared Anionic Technology closes the cuticle layer and locks in moisture Innovative Multi-Mesh ceramic heating element is rated for 5000-hours of use Can be used for chemical treatments or on damp hair Energy efficient, uses only 35 watts On/off switch and variable heat settings up to 400 degrees for use on all hair types Advanced PCB, microprocessor and ionic generator Ready light pulsates when the desired temperature is reached Energy efficient and eco-conscious with low EMF 9 feet Swivel cord see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura N.
Nashville
This is the best flat iron I’ve used. It heats up quickly and goes up to 450 degrees which is what I need for my thick straight hair. I am able to curl with it and my curls have lasted for days. I have used Hot Tools, Chi, t3, and Amika before this and I find Infrashine is the best one out of all of them because my curls lasted longer and it straitened my hair faster.
Meg G.
Been using my infrashine since 2008. I used it full time in the salon for a year, and now I just use it for myself and it’s still going strong almost 10 years later. Got my mom one, my sister one, and I recommend them to anyone I know of who’s in the market for a great flat iron. Love this thing so much!!!
Sierra B.
I have seriously had this straightener for over 5 years and it still works as if it is brand new it's the only one I think I'll ever use it leaves my hair perfect straight all day long and soft and shiny! I recommend everyone giving this one a try! 😊
keren a.
crowley la
I love this flat iron. It always controll my frizz very well and always leave me satisfied after I finish my hair daily. I highly recommend.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    Best Regards.Mounira