Infrashine Original Professional Ceramic 1 Inch Styling Tool uploaded by Sierra B.Infrashine Original Professional Ceramic 1 Inch Styling Tool uploaded by keren a.

BY INFRASHINE

Floating, beveled, Micro-Silica infused ceramic plates insure an ultra-smooth glide through all hair types Exclusive FAR-Infrared Anionic Technology closes the cuticle layer and locks in moisture Innovative Multi-Mesh ceramic heating element is rated for 5000-hours of use Can be used for chemical treatments or on damp hair Energy efficient, uses only 35 watts On/off switch and variable heat settings up to 400 degrees for use on all hair types Advanced PCB, microprocessor and ionic generator Ready light pulsates when the desired temperature is reached Energy efficient and eco-conscious with low EMF 9 feet Swivel cord see more...

Meg G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using my infrashine since 2008. I used it full time in the salon for a year, and now I just use it for myself and it’s still going strong almost 10 years later. Got my mom one, my sister one, and I recommend them to anyone I know of who’s in the market for a great flat iron. Love this thing so much!!!
Sierra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seriously had this straightener for over 5 years and it still works as if it is brand new it's the only one I think I'll ever use it leaves my hair perfect straight all day long and soft and shiny! I recommend everyone giving this one a try! 😊
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flat iron. It always controll my frizz very well and always leave me satisfied after I finish my hair daily. I highly recommend.