BY INFRASHINE

Rachel H.
Indianapolis
Mine is actually not pink on the inside, but it’s 1” thick. I won it in a raffle from a local salon when I was in high school. I’ve had this straightener for about 5 years now and it still works almost as well as the day I took it out of the box! Sometimes the cord has to be in a particular spot, but not typically. This straightener is excellent since I get a sleek look without frizziness or flyaways. I also frequently use it to curl my hair. All in all, this is a solid product that has lasted me several years and survived several moves. It will serve you well.
Kaitlyn L.
I absolutely love my infrashine flat iron. I use it both for straightening and curling and my latest purchase has lasted over 7 years in a salon setting. Wonderful product!
Amy V.
Dillon
I've been using this flat iron for YEARS. never gets a gross build up. Never fries my hair or catches on the plates. Expensive but well worth it. When this one breaks I'll be repurchasing
liz B.
lovettsville
I absolutely love this flat iron. Have had two in the past. Never seen the pink one have only had yellow and black. Pretty expensive 100-150 $. So worth it. Does not break or damage my hair at all. My stylist uses this and always looks beautiful. Extra hot and adjustable heat settings
Justine A.
1979 reviews
This is such a great flat iron. It is the one that my stylist uses. My old one broke so she ordered me one like hers. I love it. Quick heat up and my hair looks sleek.
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
I used to use this till I upgraded. But cheap and still a great product. I love that it has so many heat settings. I had it for five years. Just make sure you clean it everyday the dirt really cakes on.