Influenster CashBack

by Influenster

Influenster has partnered with Ebates to give you CASH BACK. Discover products through Influenster and get paid to shop!

How This Works

1. Browse hundreds of your favorite stores at www.influenster.com/rewards

2. Click "Shop Now" to sign up for the Influenster CashBack program

3. Get CashBack by PayPal or check - totally yours, totally free!

Start getting paid to shop now! www.influenster.com/rewards

Where can I find the rewards on the app? I want to shop?
Can you launch the cash back program within the app or do you need to visit the site?
How do you join a campaign ?
Start your review of Influenster CashBack!
How would you rate this product?
I guess every little penny adds up over time, but I don’t really see the draw of using this over something like ibotta where you can get additional bonuses at times.
Homestead, FL
I love influenster , it’s where I go to find products and reviews of make up or body products or pretty much everything reviews before I go and buy them , I love that everyone always has honest reviews
Brockton, MA
I didn’t realize how much I shopped online and that I could be gaining the money back. I always check ebates first now and I’ve already gotten a check. It’s free money and easy to do.
Marathon, FL
Got my first box the other day loved the item can’t wait to get more and give more reviews. There so important these days. Since everyone shops online. So keep them coming Influenster
Overland Park, KS
I’m so excited about this new program!! It offers really great cash back deals on all the top beauty products and I just recently used it for the first time to order the Influensters Choice beauty box!! It was super easy to do,Influenster and I highly recommend checking this out if you like saving money!!!
Richmond , VA
Really looking forward to using influenster cash back I've heard great things I'm looking forward to purchasing products and getting cash back on my purchase.
Greensburg , IN
Love this idea because I do a lot of Christmas shopping online and can treat myself at the end! The best part is I can treat myself for free!
Toms River, NJ
1,305 reviews
Amazing program..Great way to save money..So easy to use..So may different stores to use it with..I definitely recommend this program..
Mount Airy, MD
What's better than getting a great deal when shopping? Having a coupon to go with it. And then getting cash back for doing it!!!!
Newmarket , NH
Shopping, having great reviews at the ready, then getting cash back without having to think about coupon codes is a no-brainer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mission, TX
8 months ago
Influenster CashBack how does this work im new to this