Influenster CashBack

by Influenster

Influenster has partnered with Ebates to give you CASH BACK. Discover products through Influenster and get paid to shop!

How This Works

1. Browse hundreds of your favorite stores at www.influenster.com/rewards

2. Click "Shop Now" to sign up for the Influenster CashBack program

3. Get CashBack by PayPal or check - totally yours, totally free!

Start getting paid to shop now! www.influenster.com/rewards

Where can I find the rewards on the app? I want to shop?
Can you launch the cash back program within the app or do you need to visit the site?
How do you join a campaign ?
Start your review of Influenster CashBack!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Airy, MD
What's better than getting a great deal when shopping? Having a coupon to go with it. And then getting cash back for doing it!!!!
Newmarket , NH
Shopping, having great reviews at the ready, then getting cash back without having to think about coupon codes is a no-brainer!
Mount Laurel , NJ
I already use Ebates frequently for all of my online shopping 🛍. Connecting it with Influenster is just an all around win!
Miami , FL
This product really good I wish I could#l I wish I don’t care staff here I really don’t want an appointment
Somerset, KY
Have you ever heard of the app ibotta? You can earn cashback by uploading your receipts. It's super easy.
San Anselmo, CA
Influenster CashBack uploaded by Mayara P.
Influenster CashBack uploaded by Mayara P.
Purchased at: Ebates
Influenster Cashback enabled! I do not know very well yet how it works. needs to be further explained.
Claremont, NH
1,474 reviews
Absolutely love this new feature. Super excited that Influenster now includes the cashback offer.
Clanton , AL
I haven’t used this yet but am super excited to try it out!! I have other cash back apps I use
Cudahy, WI
I like the Influenster Cashback deals, it’s nice to earn cashback when purchasing products.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this new idea Influenster cashback and hopefully we can win more cashback
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mission, TX
8 months ago
Influenster CashBack how does this work im new to this