Influenster CashBack

by Influenster

Influenster has partnered with Ebates to give you CASH BACK. Discover products through Influenster and get paid to shop!

How This Works

1. Browse hundreds of your favorite stores at www.influenster.com/rewards

2. Click "Shop Now" to sign up for the Influenster CashBack program

3. Get CashBack by PayPal or check - totally yours, totally free!

Start getting paid to shop now! www.influenster.com/rewards

Can you launch the cash back program within the app or do you need to visit the site?
How do you join a campaign ?
How do you get a voxbox?
Start your review of Influenster CashBack!
How would you rate this product?
Zion, IL
I am enjoying using Influenster both on my desk top and the app! Influenster is a website that lets real consumers test and review products and also allow real consumers to post honest and truthful reviews of products they are using or have used. Do recommend this site for all it is easy to install app and its a good way to check on the items you may be hesitant to try
Influenster CashBack uploaded by Vika V.
Received my first complimentary box and honestly cannot wait to start testing out these wonderful products. My kitty shares the amount of excitement with me. Stay tuned for more info about these goodies. #TruBlend #TruBlendUndercover #IAmWhatIMakeUp #CrueltyFree special thanks to #covergirl
Haverhill, MA
Influencer is a amazing app (: so happy to have meet you! If it need room for improvement? Noooooooo why ! Influencer is made for me and the whole audience that they have always 😍😍😍🥰🤩
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fact that Influenster is helping us get cashback. That's very considerate of them. We can get that cash to get more products to wear, take pictures review and give reviews. I appreciate it very much. I will shop here again.
Mart
So far so good I am just beginning and I hope I can get to review and become a good influencer on the products that I can test out! Yea it’s affordable and free to join! Yes I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to be a influencer
Victoria, VA
Who doesn't want cash back!?! Love that Influenster offers this on products and stores! I'm much more likely to buy products of they have cash back or discounts.
Sterling Hts, MI
I am glad that they offer cash back, but I wish that there where more ways to get the money than pay-pal. Paypal is the most headache inducing payment method and I wish they had a Venmo option for payment.
East Boston, MA
At 1st. It was a little difficult to get things started, I believe because the different stores were equipped with the high possitive buying back lash that the Influenster CashBack community was going provide them, so there were some errors once you clicked on links. It happened to me at the begining. But once they got everything settled and going everything ran more smoothly. All you have to be it's already have an account set up with the particular store brand that you are interested in buying from, for example if your interested in buying from macys.com, Ulta , BH Cosmetics ect and when you're ready you come into Influenster CashBack look for the appropriate link you want click on it and you shop till your wonderful heart content, then you will get you cash back check within the appropriate time. simIt's simple, its fast, and most importantly you're saving money...what's better than that...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Influenster CashBack !!! I already purchase tons of my beauty products online, so why not go through the place I check reviews, and get some of my money back? I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm told some of my money will be given back to me for using a link, that has my favorite stores already available, I'm going to use it! I work hard for my money, so every penny counts! I'm excited for when all of my cash back get deposited into my PayPal, cause guess what?! I will be using it all to buy myself more goodies, and get even more of that money back! It's like the gift that keeps on giving!! If you're not using this, you should be!
Bronx, NY
This app cash back service is great for everyone that uses the app. It allows us to not only get informative services but save coins at the same time which is a win-win.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mission, TX
6 months ago
Influenster CashBack how does this work im new to this