Influenster

Influenster Beauty Box
3102 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I never had a beauty box. Very sad because I got a Kärcher vacuumcleaner and I write more about beauty at my socials. Also still haven't got a hair product and already mailed 3 customer service. And since I did not reviewed this hairproduct that never came I have not get some other products like a beautybox
5 / 5
It is an really good product it is having a lot products to use like skincare and makeup it is really useful for skin I really liked it
5 / 5
Great product! Highly recommended! It includes everything you reallyneed. I'll definitely be buying it again. High quality
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This box comes with some of the best products. A lot of these products are very popular and affordable too.I think this is a good box to get
5 / 5
I love this set! it has everything I need to prepare and a great assortment of products! my favorite thing about it is the mascara.
5 / 5
je viens de découvrir cette box et elle à l'air top ! j'aimerai beaucoup l'essayer si c'est possible, merci de votre retour !
5 / 5
Me encanta formar parte de Influenster beauty box, donde somos una comunidad donde te mandan productos a cambio de tus reseñas verdaderas y conoces productos nuevos gracias a ellos y se hacen tareas diarias. Yo gracias a esta comunidad conocí productos que ahora estoy comprando.
5 / 5
How many products together, oh my god. I want everything from here, I would love to test it and share the results with you. Its very interesting for me ☺️🥰
5 / 5
This beauty box impresses from the start with its elegant packaging, setting the tone for what's inside. The variety of products included ensures there's something for everyone, from skincare to makeup. Each item boasts quality ingredients and formulations, delivering noticeable results. The value of the box far exceeds its cost, providing a cost-effective way to explore new beauty products. Additionally, their customer service is exceptional, addressing any queries or concerns promptly and courteously. In summary, this beauty box offers a delightful experience, combining beautiful packaging, diverse selection, high-quality products, great value, and outstanding customer service.
5 / 5
Me gustaría recibir este caja de Beauty box.creo que tiene una buena calidad.a un buen precio que me dura mucho...si variable cosas 😍😍😍💯💯