BY INFLUENSTER #3 in Makeup Sets

For the first time ever, we're bringing you the #InfluensterReviewersChoice beauty box! Based off of our 2018Reviewers’ Choice: Best in Beauty Awardswe've curated an entire box full of 20+ products that represent the best of the best: your most-reviewed, top-rated, fan-favorite products. And, unlike our other boxes: Anyone can BUY it—no qualifying needed!

Valued at $300, this limited edition box can be yours for only $50.

• How many voxboxes have you received? Influenster Beauty B...96 Answers
  • How long has everybody been on influenster for? Thoughts?...25 Answers
  • Interested in purchasing this...Influenster Beauty Box. I...16 Answers
Influenster Beauty Box

Start your review of Influenster Beauty Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle G.
Axtell, NE
Wow!! So much great stuff for just $50. Totally worth every penny!! Received a full size Tres Semme hair spray, full size Cover Girl chocolate eyeshadow, full size Younique mascara and a full size Kat Von D lip stick!! Among many other things!! Just look for yourself!! #Influensteristhebest I really love the purity Makeup remover and the hair masques. TRESemmé Hairspray Youth Boost FlexibleOrigins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuffeos™ Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
Reyna P.
So far I’ve used 3-5 products for the first time, thanks to the Influenster beauty box. Based on the value and cost of the items included, this box is not expensive at all. I would buy again! I bought it knowing that the items in the box were top rated and I trust that I’ll love most if not all the items. If you’re interested in trying new products but want to ensure they are top notch, this is the box for you.
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Online
I cannot follow anyone right now this is the notice that popped up on my screen. It sucks but i believe i can be followed. Please follow me and ill comment and like your posts and pictures etc. I have done many reviews and posted many photos. The influenster vox boxes are awesome. And I've revieved two so far. 💕💕💕💕✌
brittany s.
Coconut creek , FL
so far i am loving everything in my beauty box. I have already used all of the batiste dry shampoo and have recommended it to someone else. The lip color is a little dark for me but i will still probably give it a try, it does on nice and smooth. i would def buy another beauty box assuming it had different products. i love getting them because they usually have things i wont buy otherwise
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I received my Influenster Beauty Box and I couldn’t wait to start using it. My Beauty Box was filled with large full-size products as well as trial size products. I’m happy to report that I am still using the products from my Influenster Beauty Box daily and I have found a couple of new “loved” items that I will be repurchasing again and of course there were many of my favorite brands that are already staples in my daily life that I cannot live without! Influenster Beauty Box, I do think most people would love this box and I would recommend it you do get 50 products from brands like:
The Box: Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Beauty Box
The Cost: $50
@Influenster #Contest
The Products: (prices from Influenster)
@Coola Full Sized #Sport Face SPF 50 @White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion $32.00
@Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub $4.29
@Not Your Mother’s Travel Sized Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray $3.00
@EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream $1.99
@Fructis Hair Treats Sachet Samples
Are you grabbing a box? I would definitely recommend it.
Nancy3601 P.
Richmond, CA
Great Box because it has great products. My favorite product was the pond's face cream. I love pond's because my mom uses the product. The other products I like a lot was the dry shampoo Batiste. First time trying dry shampoo and it was a good experience and so convenient.
Kary S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! It’s so so worth the money!
I love the fact that has a variety of products like cosmetics, skin care, like it’s a very diverse box!
And come on the price it’s unbeatable! I’m very happy with my purchase and I recommend this box to anyone!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
I won this from #Influenster. This is the most amazing #VoxBox I've ever seen. This is just some of the products that were in the box. My daughter was here when I got it and she took a lot of the products home. Lol she's always taking something. But it has so many great products in it and I can't wait to use them. I love discovering new products. Thank you so much #influenster for my Influenster Beauty Box. It's truely amazing.
Betsy X.
New Brighton
Everything came in great condition. A lot of the things that are in here i haven't used before so I'm excited to try and see which products are going to be my new must haves! I was able to get $10 off so it made this purchase even better :)
Jazmin R.
Albion, MI
Omg I just my first box and I’m so excited to try it out!! I’m so so happy!! I think I’ll fall in love with everything in it because it will help my skin recover from some blemishes it has.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
How many voxboxes have you received? Influenster Beauty BoxInfluenster
Andy G.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
How long has everybody been on influenster for? Thoughts? I’m new here! Follow for follow!😊
Theresa S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Interested in purchasing this...Influenster Beauty Box. I know it’s $50 for $300 in product but is truly worth it? Are these products i will actually use?
Taryn S.
Krugerville, TX
How many VoxBoxes is an individual capable of earning in one calendar year? I just recently received my very first box, approx a month after joining Influenster, and was wondering how I could earn another one ASAP!
Chloe D.
lincoln
Hey everyone! I’m trying to start up on here, and I’m looking for more people to follow☺️ Also, how long has everyone else been an influenster for? Influenster Beauty Box #influenster #follow #new

InfluenSTORE

InfluenSTORE was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.