Influenster Beauty Box

For the first time ever, we're bringing you the #InfluensterReviewersChoice beauty box! Based off of our 2018 Reviewers’ Choice: Best in Beauty Awardswe've curated an entire box full of 20+ products that represent the best of the best: your most-reviewed, top-rated, fan-favorite products. And, unlike our other boxes: Anyone can BUY it—no qualifying needed!

Valued at $300, this limited edition box can be yours for only $50.

Have you tried out this box? What were your thoughts
How would I be able to get this product?It looks amazing 🤩
Is this available in 2021?
Start your review of Influenster Beauty Box!
How would you rate this product?
Bethesda, MD
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Mitzi L.
I'm so excited I just get my first box, it was only one product inside but even tho it was great, the only bad thing is I can't find the campaign to do my review properly. I need help! They should sent a qr code with the instructions or maybe the link to do the review directly. I would recommend it anyway!
West Columbia, SC
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Christina C.
Influenster Beauty Box are amazing! They have top notch current beauty products and I get tickled to death when I have received one. No improvements are necessary to the beauty boxes. I have received full size products for free and an honest review. I definitely recommend! Influenster
Spokane, WA
This was one of my favorite beauty box purchases of all time. There was an awesome selection of outstanding brands and you get to try them for a very big discount.
Ponchatoula, LA
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Stephanie R.
I'm new at this, can someone please tell me if this means I'm getting this voxbox? Because I don't know how I would complete the activities without the products. I've received one voxbox so far and it was amazing, so I'm really hoping I'm about to get a second one.
Greenacres, FL
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by LILIANA C.
Love all than they send me , good products, good quality 👌 easy to apply and use , I love this app and love review ❤💖💕
Goreville, IL
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Rachel E.
Happy Anniversary to us Influenster. It's been 5 happy years of reviewing and making new friends! Send me a Happy Anniversary follow and I'll follow back! Here's to another year of @rachele5 & Influenster 😍💥🎁🎉5️⃣
Bridgeton, NJ
I would love to receive a beauty box like this, it will give me the chance to experiment with other makeup brands
Port St Lucie, FL
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Hannah G.
I absolutely love getting the influencer beauty boxes! They come with many useful products and I use most of the products very often.
Lowell, MA
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Rosie N.
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Rosie N.
If you don’t have a bunch of beauty products and want to start getting into it, this is a little bit of everything for $50. You get things from makeup, skincare, body and haircare products and is worth up to $300. Majority of the products are full-size and you have some that are teeny-tiny but still great known-brands to try from. I enjoyed going through this box and would love it if they come out with the best from 2019 beauty box because I would totally buy it!
Milwaukee, WI
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Megan F.
Wish you guys would do another most reviewed top rated best in beauty box!! I absolutely loved this and thought it was well worth it..keep checking back every year to see if yall will do it again!

612 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
samana
il y a 9 jours
Influenster Beauty Box cuanto tiempo debe pasar para recibir yo alguna caja 📦 🥺?
Claudia M. il y a 6 jours
Ami también me gustaría saber 🤧
il y a 14 jours
Kristina M. il y a 7 jours
Patience and being active and consistent! In my experience.