For the first time ever, we're bringing you the #InfluensterReviewersChoice beauty box! Based off of our 2018 Reviewers’ Choice: Best in Beauty Awardswe've curated an entire box full of 20+ products that represent the best of the best: your most-reviewed, top-rated, fan-favorite products. And, unlike our other boxes: Anyone can BUY it—no qualifying needed!

Valued at $300, this limited edition box can be yours for only $50.

What's a box typically include? And what product recommendations does everyone have?
Happy Start Of The Week💞 Influenster Beauty Box The Influenster App #influenster #complimentary #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #influencer #beauty
Influenster Beauty Box Do you use a mask for hair? which one?
Start your review of Influenster Beauty Box!
How would you rate this product?
Stefanie M.
Livonia, MI
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Stefanie M.
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Stefanie M.
I just received my first beauty box! I’m very excited to try the products. This #WinterPrepVoxBox came just in time. My skin is starting to react to this cold weather in Michigan. Thank you, Influenster! I can’t wait to try these out and give my honest reviews.
Daisy I.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Daisy I.
The product is great and amazing. Thank you for the complimentary gift. I will recommend this product to my family, friends, colleagues and relatives.
Ashley N.
Bronx, NY
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Ashley N.
Wow I’m so excited to try these products! I already tried the clear brow gel and it’s perfect for keeping brows in place! The makeup remover wipes are great especially for dry skin! #targetholidayglam
Aisha K.
Richmond Hill, NY
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Aisha K.
✨" I received the products for free from @Influenster and @Target in exchange for my honest review"✨ My first ever glam box and I was so excited to try all the products.😍✨ ✨ #complimentary #targetholidayglam . . . I'm super excited this was my first ever glam voxbox I received so far, and I'm looking forward to getting more and trying new products ❤️ I'm so happy to join this community. I would highly recommend people to join and explore new products 🥰
Madison  G.
Toms River, NJ
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Madison  G.
OBSESSED!! Already tried the new glossy lip stain and it works amazing 😍😍 cant wait to try the primer and face sponge!! #elfnewarrivals #newelfarrivals #influenster i also did a tik tok unboxing @/ maddygarcia19 if u guys would like to check it out !!
Eugenia C.
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Eugenia C.
It's a diversity box, with beauty products and scents that I love. Can't think of an alternative, it treats the skin well.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Monique C.
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Monique C.
Than you @riversolskincare for my complimentary sample! I can't wait to start this regimen! I will keep y'all informed!! #riversol #riversolskincare #riversolfreesamples #complimentary
Krysten T.
Franklinton, LA
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Krysten T.
I would love to receive an Influenster beauty box! I have a seven day streak on this app. Can anyone help me understandable to get a box any sooner?😂😂😭 I’ve been on here for 12 days straight and I’ve been Interacting all I can . I have got 2 emails with surveys so far. After how many Samson’s did you get a box ? Plz lmk in the comments and while your at it follow me on Instagram or tik tok @krysten.04
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Jennie D.
Hhhmmmm... what should I say about this mysterious box? At one point I was receiving so many monthly beauty/hair/lifestyle subscriptions that I had enough extra products to give them away to my 'girls' at work. I absolutely love trying new products out and I won't be afraid to give my honest opinion, no matter how cheap or expensive the brand is. When I was 16 years old my first job was at CVS and the best part was putting together the new makeup displays and then taking over that department. Nearly, 20 years later and a few career choices in between, I ended up in the Target Beauty Dept. holding demos and finding beauty dupes for your average shopper. I've since left retail, but not my love for cosmetics, hair products, wellness and all things beauty. A great face serum, the perfect shade of eyeshadow, or even that trusted pair of $22 tweezerman tweezers could end up making a total change in your life. I wonder what my box will bring me?
Jay L.
Commerce Twp, MI
Influenster Beauty Box uploaded by Jay L.
Listen if I get sample size or a big bag or bottle of anything I'll give it a 5 so thank you for all the companies that send me free stuff. He love you to

1,084 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 heures
Ingrid K.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
il y a 6 heures
Influenster Beauty Box Do you use a mask for hair? which one?
Melissa R. il y a 6 heures
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set]
beth A.
il y a 9 heures
Sheri B. il y a 8 heures
Nope never received any #voxbox :( Still waiting patiently... 🙏💙💯
Salome M.
il y a 12 heures
Michelle M. il y a 9 heures
It really depends— first, getting a survey is not a guarantee for a voxbox (even if it says you’re a perfect fit). But, if selected for a campaign post-survey completion, the timing still can be unpredictable. Sometimes you don’t know until the #voxbox shows up (with email and dashboard notification to later follow). Other times, you may get an email or see it on your dashboard first. Timing I think depends a bit on the cycle of when surveys go out to different members, but I would say it’s usually a couple weeks to up to a month. And if it’s a no go for being accepted, you usually just find out the hard way— with nothing showing up. Good luck!
il y a 2 jours
What products do you recommend for oily skin? Influenster Beauty Box #influenster #complimentary #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #influencer #beauty #makeup #contest #skincare #k #productreview #instagood #skincareproducts #follow The Influenster App #makeupartist #free #style Influenster Beauty Box
Jacqueline P. il y a un jour
I love Mac powder foundation that is what I use ♡
Erin D. il y a 2 jours
Very pretty! ♥️💯🤩✨
Amandeep K.
Melissa G. il y a 2 jours
Try switching Instagram off and then back on. I did it bc my score impact score wasn't updating after getting more followers on here and it fixed my issue. Hope it helps.