Influenster

by Influenster

#1 in Websites

Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Sign up and discover over 12 million product reviews, photos, videos, and Q&A. In addition to connecting with other Influensters, you’ll also get the chance to receive exclusive invites to campaigns, sales, and promotions, including our coveted Voxbox.

You can download and review the app on the iOS App store.

Follow for follow. Has anyone else having trouble in connecting their pinterest account here with Influenster ?
How long does it take to hear if I am in the campaign for voxbox?
👉oxyclean to the test. 👉part 1 results in part 2. 👈 🔥🔥🔥i recieved it totally free in my 🔥🔥🔥 💥 #springvixbox 💥 👉 free from 👉 #influenster #MyOxiCleanVSR #contest #complimentary @oxicleanofficial @Influenster 🌈 💥💈🇵🇷👑💥 🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚👉What was your results ⁉️ @glosvibe @gloscloset @stays.faded.brand #stays.faded.brand?
Start your review of Influenster!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love trying new things, and this has really helped me discover new products and also learn techniques and tips to normal things that I do every day!in reviews
I personally have still never received a voxbox but I love taking surveys and reviewing products I already own and use on the regular.in reviews
Influenster is an awesome way to try new products, and it's fun to use the site and explore products you might not have heard of before!in reviews
Victoria W.
Abilene, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Great platform to search for products reviews and also review yourself plus voxbox campaigns allow you to try some products in exchange of your review 👌 win-win
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Influenster uploaded by Chelsea T.
Influenster uploaded by Chelsea T.
I’ve been on influenster for maybe 3 or 4 years now. I’m such a big fan. I’ve had the chance to try so many awesome new things! I’m a fan of so many brands now that I had never even heard of before joining. Big thank you to influenster for expanding my makeup and skincare world!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Gotta say I do spend a lot of time on this app and sometimes I feel like it’s wasted but then again I count on reviews when making purchases and so I know how important this site actually is⭐️ I appreciate the products I’ve had the chance to test and hope to get some more! Thank you influenster for all you do!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 5
Influenster uploaded by Ginger L.
Influenster uploaded by Ginger L.
I love Influenster and participating in reviewing new products, learning about what products are best from people that have actually tried them and give honest reviews. Influenster has been so fun and the free products to review are great. It is always an honor to have the opportunity to try out products and let everyone know through social presence and friends and family whether it’s something to buy or not. Influenster ROCKS!!! ❤️🥳🎉 #influenstervoxbox #influenster #lovevoxbox
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Influenster uploaded by Tessa F.
Amazing app that really gives you the ability to learn about products from other people. See honest reviews, thoughts and the dirty tea on everything. Also allowing to be apart of campaigns where your opinion matters. Already did my first #voxbox and it was a fun experience.
Fatima M.
Bronx, NY
Influenster uploaded by Fatima M.
Influenster uploaded by Fatima M.
I received a voxbox from Influenster after waiting a whole year for them to send me something. I love it.
Ava B.
Influenster uploaded by Ava B.
I am always excited when I get a new #voxbox . It is always fun to try a new product. I really appreciate that companies care about my opinion . I love trying out the products and telling my friends and family about new products . I have a lot of fun talking about new items as well with my friends. I even enjoy learning more about each company during the campaign. Every box is like a new present 🎁 . Thank you very much Influenster. #influenster
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Influenster uploaded by Melissa B.
I was honestly torn about how to score my rating because I really do enjoy Influenster. I like the app, the community and writing reviews and finding really great new products to try out. I very regularly get selected for really great cash back campaigns and I participate in every single one if I can, but I think the process that Influenster uses to select people for physical voxboxes is seriously flawed. Unfortunately a lot of things that they tell you to do to “increase your chances of getting a voxbox” don’t, at least in my opinion. I currently have a 260 day streak, over 1,000 reviews, a 5,000+ impact score and I never get boxes. I haven’t gotten one since December and I haven’t received a single survey in months. However, I personally know people who do very little for Influenster and receive many, many boxes very often. I continue to participate because I really do love the community and at the end of the day they aren’t required to send me anything. I just wish the selection process was a lot more fair.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Influenster uploaded by Kellen H.
Influenster uploaded by Kellen H.
I really like this app! I love all the people on here! They make it fun and give great reviews on items that I want to try! It’s free and worth trying! It feels like I have friends all over the world that like the same things I like!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Techie Expert Level 5
Influenster uploaded by karlie P.
i fell in love with influenster the instant i saw how supportive and amazing the community is on here. i know some are here just for the samples, and i’m not going to lie, i was too at first. but then i saw all these women and men helping out others figure out things like skincare routines together, i’ve even asked questions about culture appropriation in makeup and got really nice feedback! this site is so much more than free samples, and i’m sorry if you still think thats all it is. i suggest you look at it from this perspective of COMMUNITY. THAT is what influenster is about! not just free products, babes. i haven’t even gotten a voxbox yet and i honestly don’t care that i haven’t because this site has helped me develop a skin care routine for me that actually is WORKING!!! i’ve never ever in my life had a routine that helps my acne and scars. i finally feel co disentangle enough to not wear foundation, all because of the community on this site. to those worried about not getting their box yet, don’t fret. you’ll find other uses from this site that you may not expect, like the questions i was asking about culture appropriation, for example.

3,058 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kala H.
Wilmington, NC
il y a 4 jours
Is anyone having problems with Influenster not keeping track of your log in streak or your likes? It keeps resetting my log in streak back to 1 day even though I log in everyday. It also keeps resetting my likes back to the same number no matter how many I do. It's a little frustrating.
Kelly V. il y a 4 jours
I lose mine often too.
Aoife H.
il y a 5 jours
Nacomie B. il y a 4 jours
Like and review other people's comments. Post pics of your favorite products and people will come to you! Just be yourself and show people what you like. You will encourage people to try new things or you will connect with people that have similar interests. Good luck! I hope this helps.💜💛