BY INFLUENSTER #3 in Websites

Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Sign up and discover over 12 million product reviews, photos, videos, and Q&A. In addition to connecting with other Influensters, you’ll also get the chance to receive exclusive invites to campaigns, sales, and promotions, including our coveted Voxbox.

You can download and review the app on the iOS App store.

• Hey gals, I am new to influenster and I am sure there is ...23 Answers
  • How do I begin to unlock the locked badges? It only shows...16 Answers
Influenster
  • "I love trying new things, and this has really helped me discover new products and also learn techniques and tips to normal things that I do every day!" in 11 reviews
  • "I personally have still never received a voxbox but I love taking surveys and reviewing products I already own and use on the regular." in 6 reviews
  • "Influenster is an awesome way to try new products, and it's fun to use the site and explore products you might not have heard of before!" in 3 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
While I'm enjoying reviewing things and earning badges, I'm actually a bit frustrated with the site overall. First, everyone gives nothing but glowing reviews of everything, so you can't use Influenster to research anything you might want to buy. Second, the VoxBoxes. It seems like the same people get them. It seems like to be in the running for a VoxBox, you have to have received one already and posted reviews and photos. I've been short listed once and never actually was selected for one, while other people have received several. That makes the whole "qualified members get opportunities to try new products" kind of bogus because what qualifies you if you're doing everything that's supposed to qualify you but you still don't get chosen. Also, wouldn't it be better to pick people who HAVEN'T tried a particular brand's products rather than people who love the brand already? And there's the limitation of not being able to follow other members. If I see someone giving what looks to be an honest review on something, I'd like to follow that person as someone I can trust to be honest int he future. Then there's the problem of missing products: there just doesn't seem to be an easy way to add stuff (and even when you do manage to request an add, it may never happen: I have a product I attempted to add weeks ago that's still not int he db). I do like that there's an app and a web based site, which makes it easier to interact based on where I am and what I'm doing, I just wish they made other parts of interaction more intuitive. And now the site and app are asking me to review stuff I've already reviewed, making me wonder if it's a waste of time. The longer I'm here, the more frustrated I'm getting.
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
Techie Expert Level 1
I joined influenster with the same interest as everyone and it is to get free products like makeup to know if they are worth it or not. But I feel disappointed because no matter how hard I try on this social network, I do not get a voxbox and I already feel tired of opening my mail every day waiting to participate in a campaign. Only once I received the invitation, I filled out my questionnaire and gave the address with the hope of being one of the chosen ones but I had no luck. I do not know what else to do, I'm active every day asking questions and answering, giving reviews and nothing. I think that only the same people receive the voxbox and for those who have never received anything, they really make it difficult for us. I suggest that influensterl people take this into account because it is really unfair and exhausting for us, besides that they should expand their catalog because several times I wanted to give an opinion about a product that I liked and does not appear.
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I am obsessed with Influenster! I joined recently, about 2 months ago, after finally reading more into it. I remember seeing a friend of mine post a picture of a box of food on Instagram with the caption that it was sent complimentary from Influenster so I asked her how she received it, but once she explained everything she had to do to receive one, I was less interested because I didn't have the time to review the products like I would've liked to. Now that I have joined, I've become a huge fan. I have found myself on the app whenever I'm bored and have a few minutes to help influence the decisions of others when buying products. Within a week of reviewing just a few products, I was excited to see that I was selected to try out the new Covergirl Voxbox!!!! EKKK. I am a huge fan of trying before buying and this app makes it very easy to do just that. It also will help making buying new products much easier because not only do you get to try the products before buying, but you're able to read reviews from other members whom have tried the product before. This app is 10/10 and I highly recommend. Thanks so much Influenster! I'm excited to see the new product testing opportunities i'll get in the future.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love Influenster! This is the most amazing ideal anyone has come up with! They send free products of any kind from high end to drugstore brands! I’ve received 3 and added 2 of the products to my daily regimen! Plus if your thinking of trying a product especially a expensive one you can check Influenster and see what other people think of it that have already tried it! It’s very useful in deciding what are thinking about trying! Plus you can leave your honest reviews for others to check! This is an amazing app I’d recommend anyone to try!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I. Am. Obsessed. I am the type of person that frequently gets bored of their skincare, makeup, shampoo, food, snacks, you name it. I constantly am looking for new products to change up my routine and not get sick of what I've been using. Honestly, I have a few staples, but most of the time I purchase products based on reviews online or based on what looks cool/good/interesting in stores. So come Influenster earlier this year (I can't even remember how I found it, but I am SO glad I did!), and I started reviewing things I've used. And then got a few boxes since, including virtual voxes, and I am so excited to be a part of this community. I've found quite a few products that will undoubtedly make it into my rotation of products I'll purchase again, in between trying out new products. I also feel like I've learned how to articulate my thoughts better through Influenster,  because I have to in order to write rave (or not so rave) reviews! All in all, you really can't loose. I will say that the app can sometimes be a little glitchy, but since I've started using the app, it has only improved and decreased the amounts of glitches I experience.

Please never change, Influenster. I love you SO much!
Tiffany K.
I joined this site about 4 months ago, i love reviewing things and see what others enjoy using. But it seems that the same people get selected to do campaigns. I have seen 1 campaign and that was only available if you had a twitter account. Which i do not have and will not sign up for just to review things. I love seeing the trending products and what others have to say about new products. However, in the app i never see anything new, and have not gotten an invite to review anything or start a virtual vox box.. i think that this site is good in theory, but i do think that your system is just not well planned out, your computer most likely scowers who you have previously sent invitations too and just resends them out to the same people, not really including new people to review.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I have been using this app for a few months now and I love it! I love how you can ask advice on here and everyone has seemed so nice and honest. I can read and write reviews on any item I need. Being able to read honest peoples reviews really helps with making a decision to purchase an item. I also really enjoy reading the articles. It is a great way for me to see and read about new items coming out or to learn more about a product I hadn't use before. This is a great app and I really enjoy it. Thanks  InfluensterThe Influenster App
Sarah M.
I really like Influenster. I use it every day , I think it’s great that we get to review products and interact with each other. I know this is a big issue but I wish they were more open with sending VoxBoxes. I am lucky enough that I have received 2 , however it’s been months since I got the last one. I’m on here every day, constantly reviewing and interacting. But it’s all just a numbers game. I honestly feel like you have to have thousands of Instagram followers. I also feel like they send VoxBoxes to the same people over and over again. I wish it was more fair.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
I really enjoy Influenster! I have been using both the app & the website, but I prefer the app because it is easier to navigate & find what I’m looking for. I have really enjoyed reviewing products, answering questions and asking questions. I haven’t received a box yet, but I’m super excited to have the chance to get one in the future! I also really like the community aspect of Influenster! I love reading everyone’s tips and their reviews. I highly recommend this app/website!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I have to say Influenster has treated me very well, even with my current longest standing dry spell from Voxboxes. I do agree with a review below, it would be such a great addition to the site if we can follow Influenster's whose reviews we trust! I think that would be very handy and a great way to connect with others through common interest. I personally love writing reviews. I'm pretty active as far as writing reviews, and reading the blogs. I love seeing what is in the voxboxes, even ones I am not participating in. Hey, what can I say, I can't complain about a free and helpful company that sends you free products. I feel like working for Influenster would be my dream job!
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
How many Voxbox have you won? What kinds?
Katrina B.
Crete, IL
Let's increase our scores.. Write your name one letter at a time.. Influenster #voxbox
Katie G.
Market Lane, Witham
Do Influenster ship to the UK?
Vicky F.
Hey gals, I am new to influenster and I am sure there is girls out there in the same position so I was thinking that we could help each other to GROW OUR INFLUENCE AND GET A VOXBOX. Follow me on Instagram and I will follow back as long as you like this post and comment your Instagram name so I know that it is you. I will also like your reviews and we can help each other out this way. So whether you are new to influenster or you have been here for a while I hope that you participate. My instagram is: @vicky_farkasova what is YOURS? COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND GAIN MORE INFLUENCE. Xx
Nadja N.
Belgrade
How do I unlock badges, is there a number of reviews you have to write to win review one? Cuz I got the list badge after I made 3rd list.