BY INFLUENSTER #5 in Websites

Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Sign up and discover over 12 million product reviews, photos, videos, and Q&A. In addition to connecting with other Influensters, you’ll also get the chance to receive exclusive invites to campaigns, sales, and promotions, including our coveted Voxbox.

You can download and review the app on the iOS App store.

• How many points or badges to u have to get before receiving a vox...40 Answers
  • I'm new to Influenster and honestly I'm pretty confused... I don'...23 Answers
  • How many Voxbox have you won? What kinds?55 Answers
Influenster
  • "I love trying new things, and this has really helped me discover new products and also learn techniques and tips to normal things that I do every day!" in 11 reviews
  • "I personally have still never received a voxbox but I love taking surveys and reviewing products I already own and use on the regular." in 6 reviews
  • "Influenster is an awesome way to try new products, and it's fun to use the site and explore products you might not have heard of before!" in 3 reviews
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I am obsessed with Influenster! I joined recently, about 2 months ago, after finally reading more into it. I remember seeing a friend of mine post a picture of a box of food on Instagram with the caption that it was sent complimentary from Influenster so I asked her how she received it, but once she explained everything she had to do to receive one, I was less interested because I didn't have the time to review the products like I would've liked to. Now that I have joined, I've become a huge fan. I have found myself on the app whenever I'm bored and have a few minutes to help influence the decisions of others when buying products. Within a week of reviewing just a few products, I was excited to see that I was selected to try out the new Covergirl Voxbox!!!! EKKK. I am a huge fan of trying before buying and this app makes it very easy to do just that. It also will help making buying new products much easier because not only do you get to try the products before buying, but you're able to read reviews from other members whom have tried the product before. This app is 10/10 and I highly recommend. Thanks so much Influenster! I'm excited to see the new product testing opportunities i'll get in the future.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Techie Expert
I love influenster ! If you're new it won't be long before you fall in love with this great site too. I joined 3 years ago after hearing about it on blogs. It wasn't long before I qualified for my first voxbox in my first year I received 2 voxboxes. I wasn't all that into it when I first got into it so I stopped being active on here for a while. Recently I got back into it and it is so much different than when I first joined. Now I have received 4 vox boxes in total. My favorite feature is the scanner, you can scan any item barcode that you're unsure of when you're in stores and it will automatically pop out with the reviews. I also love the feature where you can ask or answer questions of other influensters. Always be honest with reviews and write more than just two sentences. Connect all your social media. A lot of people believe you have to have a high impact score to qualify for boxes, NOT TRUE. I've seen people with a higher score than mine who say they have never received a box. Patience is key.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Techie Expert
I. Am. Obsessed. I am the type of person that frequently gets bored of their skincare, makeup, shampoo, food, snacks, you name it. I constantly am looking for new products to change up my routine and not get sick of what I've been using. Honestly, I have a few staples, but most of the time I purchase products based on reviews online or based on what looks cool/good/interesting in stores. So come Influenster earlier this year (I can't even remember how I found it, but I am SO glad I did!), and I started reviewing things I've used. And then got a few boxes since, including virtual voxes, and I am so excited to be a part of this community. I've found quite a few products that will undoubtedly make it into my rotation of products I'll purchase again, in between trying out new products. I also feel like I've learned how to articulate my thoughts better through Influenster,  because I have to in order to write rave (or not so rave) reviews! All in all, you really can't loose. I will say that the app can sometimes be a little glitchy, but since I've started using the app, it has only improved and decreased the amounts of glitches I experience.

Please never change, Influenster. I love you SO much!
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
What can I say?? I love influenster, I’m so thankful for this app, if it wasn’t for this app I would be paying subscriptions every month just to receive mini samples than you use just one time, but with influenster you get free full-size products without paying anything, this is my favorite app, I have received 2 VoxBox in lest than a week and that makes me so happy, I always recommend this app to all my family and friends and I’m always like, “join, join, join”😂 I think that they already hate when I talk about this app, but it’s so awesome that I can’t resist myself, I think that everyone should try this app, seriously you won’t regret it!!!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert
While I'm enjoying reviewing things and earning badges, I'm actually a bit frustrated with the site overall. First, everyone gives nothing but glowing reviews of everything, so you can't use Influenster to research anything you might want to buy. Second, the VoxBoxes. It seems like the same people get them. It seems like to be in the running for a VoxBox, you have to have received one already and posted reviews and photos. I've been short listed once and never actually was selected for one, while other people have received several. That makes the whole "qualified members get opportunities to try new products" kind of bogus because what qualifies you if you're doing everything that's supposed to qualify you but you still don't get chosen. Also, wouldn't it be better to pick people who HAVEN'T tried a particular brand's products rather than people who love the brand already? And there's the limitation of not being able to follow other members. If I see someone giving what looks to be an honest review on something, I'd like to follow that person as someone I can trust to be honest int he future. Then there's the problem of missing products: there just doesn't seem to be an easy way to add stuff (and even when you do manage to request an add, it may never happen: I have a product I attempted to add weeks ago that's still not int he db). I do like that there's an app and a web based site, which makes it easier to interact based on where I am and what I'm doing, I just wish they made other parts of interaction more intuitive.
Abigail S.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm currently new to influenster! I'm loving it so far. I enjoy writing honest reviews of products that I use often. I think the app has a few glitches and can be slow at times but for the most part it is great. As previously stated I love wringing reviews and currently have a food Instagram blog with the purpose of connecting to people in my area through the love of restaurant experiences. I have not received a package yet, but I would be open to doing as many reviews as possible! All in all, what an amazing concept and company.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Techie Expert
I absolutely love this website! I am on the Influenster website every day! I love  checking out the new makeup products, trends, and reading all the reviews from real users. It has made a huge difference in the way I research makeup prior to making a purchase. This website makes me feel comfortable about the new makeup products I am looking to purchase based on the honest reviews real users write! I also love how user friendly the website it. Highly recommend this website to everyone!! Not to mention the community !! We are always asking beauty questions and getting answers from beauty experts!! Love the fac that we can also win free/complimentary boxes and beauty products to test out and write honest reviews about!! It's the best beauty website ever!! <3<3<3 #influenster #influensters #loveinfluenster
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert
I love Influenster for a lot of reasons. The app and web interface are extremely user-friendly. The fact that it's actually free and does give you the opportunity to receive high-end products from major household brands is insane. The downside, of course, is that people can be more likely to post favorable reviews. However, I've found that many users are willing to speak up about products or features they dislike. As long as we keep using the space honestly, I think this is an incredibly powerful platform for consumers and brands.
Junior H.
Tampa
Influester is my unwind place. I come here in the evenings and write honest reviews and feel that I am making a difference in what someone might buy.  Yes, I want the free items and see so many people on youtube doing an unboxing and some seem like they are just rolling in free PR boxes.  Some are like me, they need the help with day to day life and cutting cost.
But more importantly now before buying something for my son or my new baby brother I come to influenster and see what people say about it.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Techie Expert
I've been a member of Influenster nation for a little over 2 years...in this time, I've received approximately no less than 5 Voxboxes. This review isn't about the items received as Influenster does a wonderful job at picking the items that we receive to test, and it's not usually about the colors received. However, this may change after I receive the one that I'm currently expecting...if I were to go with just the information I mentioned, this would be a five-star rating.

So, why did Influenster lose a star? It's simple - the terms of the site do not allow us to accurately answer some questions. They also do not have a way for us to link and display our social media - as a site that is based on reviews and sharing them on social that is a serious oversight. One would think that they and the companies they represent would want to get their products out to as many people as possible...but I guess not.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
How many Voxbox have you won? What kinds?
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
How many points or badges to u have to get before receiving a voxbox?
Kaitlyn M.
I'm new to Influenster and honestly I'm pretty confused... I don't understand how to receive a voxbox? I've been reviewing products and stores to unlock badges but no progress? Also..what is an impact score?
Katie G.
Essex, Witham
Do Influenster ship to the UK?
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
I'm new to influenster and I'm just curious how many voxbox's people receive in a span of a couple of months?