Influenster

by Influenster

#2 in Websites

Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Sign up and discover over 12 million product reviews, photos, videos, and Q&A. In addition to connecting with other Influensters, you’ll also get the chance to receive exclusive invites to campaigns, sales, and promotions, including our coveted Voxbox.

You can download and review the app on the iOS App store.

okay so quick question, for anyone that’s previously received a Influenster voxbox. i got the “you’re in” email for the squadghouls voxbox, is there anything else i need to do? a way to track it or does it just show up?
When do you get a vox box?
Can the Maybelline Master Chrome be purchased online to participate in the campaign?
Start your review of Influenster!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love trying new things, and this has really helped me discover new products and also learn techniques and tips to normal things that I do every day!in 11 reviews
I personally have still never received a voxbox but I love taking surveys and reviewing products I already own and use on the regular.in 6 reviews
Influenster is an awesome way to try new products, and it's fun to use the site and explore products you might not have heard of before!in 3 reviews
5 years agoArlington, VA
I've loved Influenster - it's so fun to get free products to try. You just have to remember that you get back what you invest in, both in category but also in quality. If you're not giving influenster attention, you're not going to get any from Influenster.
3 years agoAmes, IA
What a fun app! I am so addicted to it! It's a fun way to learn what the community thinks about certain products and find out information before buying something. I can't wait to see if I qualify for a voxbox! I love trying new things and giving my opinion on them!
4 years ago
I love this website. Who doesn't love free things ? I have got one vox box so far and I loved it. I get full sized products for just reviewing them and to me that's awesome. I'm in college so I cant just go out and spend a lot of money so this helps a lot (: thank you influenster
5 years ago
Reviewing Influenster on Influenster, ha! Well, I love Influenster! At first I thought I had to have thousands of followers on social media networks in order to receive a voxbox but that's not true! I have received two voxbox's so far and I love being able to try out products and review them!
a year agoLas Vegas, NV
I’ve never tried this until the other day but I’m absolutely loving it! The app runs a little slow sometimes but it’s nice finding reviews on top products before purchasing them :) ! Thank you! I definitely am referring my friends and family slowly !
a year ago
I really love Influenster. I think it’s great to look up reviews when you’re considering trying a new product because you could see what other people’s thoughts are on anything. I think it’s also pretty fun to review products so your voice is heard and it’s also really nice that you have a chance of getting voxboxes. It’s also nice to see and realize how many products you’ve actually tried.
2 years agoOmro , WI
I love Influenster so much, telling people what I think about product so awesome and helping them find out what is good or bad, makes me feel helpful! I visit this app everyday since I got it (so about a week) something to improve would be the snaps because, some of the snaps won’t go away after they are finished! How I know they are finish is because, when I tap on it, nothing pops up!
2 years agoNashville, TN
Influenster uploaded by Nariman A.
I joined influenster a while back and then I kinda shyed away but getting back on doing reviews and just connecting with the community of people who are just like me feels amazing! I can get feviews and give reviews what more can I ask for?? #voxbox #influenster I LOVE MY FREE GIFTS #albabotanica #kotex
2 years ago
amazing app and i havent gotten anything free yet but i am hoping to and i dont know how to change to a diffrent instagram account because i put in my old one that has no followers and my new on has 850 and i need moer points so if i could have soe mhelp i would be grateful
4 years ago
One of the coolest sites I've come across. They do a great job of keeping there audience happy. Love the different activates they have like the Twitter parties or seeing great Instagram pics. The YouTube videos are also fun to watch... I really like this site!

1463 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a day ago
Diana M. a day ago
Some times receive a mail is not enough I’ve been receive some emails but they still don’t sending me anything
7 days ago
🇨🇦💞❤ Hey, where my Canadian girls at? 🇨🇦💞😘 I would be ecstatic to increase my Canadian following both on Influenster , and on Instagram, where you can find me [user:shutupmegveronique What's in it for you? I promise to follow you back, on both platforms, and to throw 10 likes your way on Influenster, and, if you have an open profile on IG, I'll tack another 10 likes onto 10 photos, as well. N.B. This is strictly to be able to converse in $CAD when it's required, talk about international shipping rates that affect us, our Sephora availability is totally different, contests we are not eligible for, but are marketed anyway on the Canadian version of online stores (like the new Too Faced one rn that I am mad sad about, but if you are 🇺🇸, please enter), and other things that do/don't apply directly to the country I live in. Xx I don't believe in exclusion. #onelove #canadiantings
meg V. 7 days ago
Please comment so I don't miss ya, boo luvs!
8 days ago
Kolbi W. 7 days ago
I've been with Influenster since about 2014 or so.. I'm not sure but it's definitely been a few years. I love being able to test out products complimentary! Just stay consistent with doing your snaps, writing reviews on products you've already tried or are currently using. Keep an eye out on your email because they randomly send out prequalifying surveys for future voxboxes. Also, you may get more virtual boxes but those are still fun too! Make sure to connect ALL of your social media accounts so your impact score goes higher.
11 days ago
Lisa C. 6 days ago
I mix this into my foundation and it helps for that dewy look and isn’t too overpowering.