BY INFINITY WARD

• "This games online play is the equivalent of digital crack!" in 1 review
Destiny S.
Five stars, yeah. It was Call of Duty's first game that didn't involve World War Two and takes place in the Modern Middle East. I like the fact that everything is new because it's Modern Warfare, so everything was super new and super fresh. Highly recommended!
Brenda R.
Like it because it doesn't have the exos or any stuff like that so the missions are simple. Eliminate your enemy lol really good graphics and some spots are really good for sniping ;) believe it or not some people are hilarious during gameplay!
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Biught this as a gift for my nephew. This game is holdinh him hostage he only leaves the room to eat and use the restroom especially since its summer. Ibwould recommend this.m game
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My boyfriend loves this and plays it all the time. He has a head set too and talks to others on it. He owns all the call of duties and will probably keep buying them. Recommend for a great present too
Jacqueline O.
This was the first Call of Duty I ever played!!! It was when I got hooked on all the call of duty games and followed up with each one. Miss this game but the new ones do make up for it. Great game!
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I loved this CoD game!! I didn't get into the online part until after having it for a while, but I absolutely love it!! I continue to support this series as long as they keep them coming.
J.J. O.
Deer Park, WA
This was the first one I played and got hooked on this game. Couldn't wait until Friday nights to play with a group of friends for hours. Still my favorite one of the series. A must have in your collection.
Rachel G.
Even though this is the first installment of the Modern Warfare series, I feel that it is the best. There was a great variety of maps, guns, and perks. The different game modes were really fun as well. I can always go back to this and still enjoy it.
Anthony G.
This games online play is the equivalent of digital crack! for the call of duty franchise, this game was the building block for all FPS shooters you see today
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Mi hijo tiene este otro vídeo juego el es amante de estos vídeos juegos también sus amigos juegan con pasan un buen tiempo agradable jugando.