Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersConair
Infinity Pro by 1875 watt Hair Dryer - Purple

Infinity Pro by Conair 1875 watt Hair Dryer - Purple

Infinity Pro by Conair 1875 watt Hair Dryer - Purple

Does this dry your hair quickly with out frizz?
really works this ? really works this ??
How well do you like this ?
Start your review of Infinity Pro by Conair 1875 watt Hair Dryer - Purple!
toxey
I love my blow dryer!! And the fact it comes in purple! Which is my favorite color! It’s great and the heat settings are great! I get 3 voices which is more that what you normally get. I would definitely recommend this blow dryer, just because in general conair is a really great brand and they’re very affordable!
Van Buren Twp, MI
Okay for the money, but doesn’t last as long as I’d like. I don’t like to replace a hair dryer every 8 months, but that’s how long this lasted. Heat started coming through the handle first and made it too hot to hold for longer than 2 mins, then it stopped working altogether
Kenton, TN
I have this in blue. I think it works fine. It does the job. I don't think that it's an excellent blow dryer because I've used better ones.
This is a very good dryer. It does a good job at drying my hair quickly. I would recommend it. I have other Conair dryers too.
Hilo, HI
Not the greatest hair dryer out there. It doesn’t blow very strong on its highest settings. It also doesn’t get too hot. So It does take a while to get your hair dry. I wouldn’t recommend to others and less they like a soft warm blow and aren’t looking for a fast drying hair dryer.
Westminster, SC
I like This product. I received it for Christmas. I have thick and oily hair. I would recommend to make the cord a bit longer. This is my second time owning an infinity hair dryer and I love this brand.
Forks, WA
This hair dryer made with quality un mind.This is a durable hair dryer.It works so good. Dries my hair quickly while I style my hair .I This hair dryer is easy to use and not to heavy but really durable.I would buy again.I recommend this product to everyone. I bought this at Walmart.
Jacksonville, FL
Great hair dryer for everyday use. I use with a diffuser to keep my curls defined and soft. I would recommend
I picked this dryer because I’ve had the dryer from them for so long I don’t think they sell it anymore. The one I own is similar to this. I’ve had it for at least 10 years and it still works well!
Knoxville, TN
Great dryer for the price. It is warm but not too hot. Dries quickly. It also isn't too heavy. Some are so heavy they are hard to use.