Infinity Always Radiant Overnight with wings scented Pads 11 count uploaded by Amanda B.Infinity Always Radiant Overnight with wings scented Pads 11 count uploaded by Melissa S.Infinity Always Radiant Overnight with wings scented Pads 11 count uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY ALWAYS

Nighttime leaks can be a nightmare! Sleep easy knowing your prettiest p.j.'s will always look like a dream with Always® Radiant™ Overnight pads. Light, flexible Always Radiant Overnight pads are up to 100% leak-free, so you can wear what you want, any night. Always Radiant Overnight pads are made with FlexFoam™ that absorbs 10X its weight, which means they've got your back all night long—up to 10 hours. And they're so thin and flexible, you might forget it's even there. Always Radiant Overnight pads also have fierce, fun patterns, designed to be almost as stylish as you are. And their new, better-than-ever wing adhesive means they'll be sure to stay put. So don't lose sleep over leaks! Stay confident all night long in Always Radiant Overnight pads. see more...

Andressa K.
Athens
I’m so glad these pads exist!! They saved my life! They are so effective (even though they are thin) and I had no leaks while using it!! It’s comfortable and you almost don’t feel that you are using them
Megan R.
Since I'm reviewing a pad, I'm going to get real with you girls! I skipped my period last month so when it started today, I knew it was going to be pretty heavy. I didn't trust my tampons, would last as long as they usually do. Head to the store and grab a small box of these. $4.19 was something I wasn't going to pass up. Never used these in my life and let me tell you, I regret it. These are amazing. No leaks! They absorb so dang much and you can't tell. It's not just sitting there. No irritation, which is what I fear with pads. These are fantastic and I'll ALWAYS buy them from now on. I don't even notice I have one on! I've never loved a pad so much lol. Makes a period less hectic!
Stephanie H.
I'm so thankful that pads are advancing. These pads are like no other brand out right now. They have been the only kind I have used for a while now. If you are like me and don't do well with tampons, these are the most sanitary pads out and also the thinnest. My period is SUPER heavy on my second day and third day and I never worry about these overflowing. If you haven't tried pads in awhile - try these! You won't be disappointed.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
This brand and this kind of pad will always be my first choice. I have been using ALWAYS since the start and when they came out with this one it was the brightest idea. Lightweight for sure i recommend this product to every girl and woman.
Lauren J.
These are the pads that I use during that most hated time in every female's life. I hate wearing pads, but I don't know how much more I'd like using a tampon. These pads are super light. Probably one of the lightest pads ever made and that's what made me purchase this product. I like that it's as lightweight as it can be. It absorbs a lot.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
These pads are one of my favorites. When I need to use them it feels like there is absolutely nothing there and I believe these are the one that has a nice scent to them which you can smell once you open the box. Now if you are not one for the scents then the regular Always flexifoam is the better choice
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
I love Always...this what I always use, without fail. Lately my only wish is they were not only longer but wider at the top and bottom for those of us who are extremely heavy bleeders and unable to use anything else. Even still I won't change from Always.
Ximena M.
Memphis, TN
These were one of the first pads i bought when i first started my period and they are amazing. I have tried poise, u by kotex, tena and i've never tried something more amazing than this product. Id definitely recommend this. You can find this product at your CVS, Walmart, target, etc.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
They are so absorbent and feel completely light. You feel like there's nothing there. Complete coverage, you don't need to worry about anything. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. These are my go-to pads.
Najeah T.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite. I bought these without realizing they were scented but they are a great surprise to open the package and smell the slight floral scent. I feel like the scent covers up the grossness that I feel during the time of the month. And the overnight is very protective for heavy nights.