BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Dryers

With tourmaline ceramic technology, Conair's InfinitiPro Salon Performance Hair Dryer will deliver salon-like results in the comfort of your home with 3 heat and 2 speed settings along with a concentrator nozzle and a cold shot button. see more...

Buy on Amazon
devyn s.
new york
This hair dryer is amazing!!! A few months ago I used my cousin's dyson hair dryer. It was fabulous and dried my thick, long hair in record time. I thought I was doomed to forever be disappointed in hair dryers because there is no way I could/would spend that much money on a dyson. I searched for comparable hair dryers and this one was the only one on the list that was financially friendly. First time I used Conair's hair dryer, I was literally blown away! There is so much power in this lightweight, easy to hold hairdryer. It dries my hair so much faster than any other hair dryer I have ever owned and in a similar time frame as the dyson.
Alexandria W.
Alhambra, CA
The InfinitiPro Salon hair dryer is great!

A few of my favorites:
+ Settings: allows you to control the heat setting as well as control if you want hot or cool temperature
+ Ease of use: very easy to use with a long enough cord for daily use
+ Design: the main component of this hair dryer is long enough so you can reach all parts of your hair

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a hair dryer at a great price that will last you! (P.S. Mine has lasted me well over 6 years so it's amazing!)
ellie n.
The Woodlands
I love this, I feel like you can’t really go wrong with a blow dryer by this one is great and affordable! I got mine at target and have been using it for almost a 2 years now. I am very satisfied and would repurchase. If you’re looking for a blow dryer under $100 this is most definitely the best
Cassie T.
I love this blow dryer so much! It has many settings, it comes with different tops so you can use it in different ways. I love the look of the blow dryer as well. It’s not too heavy or bulky or awkward. I’ve had this blow dryer for a year already, use it often and it still works great!
Heather E.
I love Conair blow dryers. I’ve used them for years and they seem to last forever. They don’t overheat easily and the power behind them is also above par. I really can’t imagine a better blow dryer for the price. Even some expensive blow dryers aren’t as good as this one. No doubt I won’t stray from these hair dryers.
Heather F.
Ponte Vedra Beach
I really like this hairdryer so far. I’m new to drying, but I enjoy using this and find that it’s great for beginners. I got this at a good value too, as ulta was having a 10 dollar off sale. I really think this hair dryer is a great value and a good start for me.
lee c.
Denver, NC
I picked this out only for cosmetic reasons and chose it because of the beautiful color of the dryer. Our use this one always at my house but do you find it a little bulky for traveling purposes which is why I have a smaller dryer for that
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
Have you seen how beautiful this hair dryer is?! I’m actually in awe! Love this blow dryer! It blow dried my hair super fast! My hair is wavy, but mostly straight and it leaves my hair looking very nice! Would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Ames, IA
I will forever love this hairdryer. It’s light and easy to dry my hair with. It dries my thick hair quickly and effectively. I use it almost everyday and have minimal heat damage. I really do feel like I have a salon hair dryer for much lesser a price.
Amanda F.
Waterford
This is a pretty good dryer for the low price. I usually air dry my hair but when I'm going out to an event or for the evening I use this dryer with the diffuser attachment. Adds a lot of volume and pumps up my curls perfectly.
Bri R.