BY CONAIR

With tourmaline ceramic technology, Conair's InfinitiPro Salon Performance Hair Dryer will deliver salon-like results in the comfort of your home with 3 heat and 2 speed settings along with a concentrator nozzle and a cold shot button. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess B.
Selinsgrove, PA
Great hair dryer. Got this hair dryer 7 months ago and still in perfect condition. I bought it at target. I use my hair dryer every other day. It dries my hair a lot faster than other hair dryers I have tried. The air blows very hard which helps my hair dry faster. Having 3 speeds and 3 heat settings is perfect. Would recommend this hair dryer.
ellie n.
The Woodlands
I love this, I feel like you can’t really go wrong with a blow dryer by this one is great and affordable! I got mine at target and have been using it for almost a 2 years now. I am very satisfied and would repurchase. If you’re looking for a blow dryer under $100 this is most definitely the best
Megan M.
Tustin, CA
Absolutely love this hair dryer! It is inexpensive and works amazingly. I like that it comes with the wind tunnel tool to focus on concentrated areas of hair when drying. It could be a little more powerful, but for the price it’s great.
Stef S.
I really love this hair dryer but the only thing that I have a problem with is that when I dry my hair with it all the little baby hairs I have stuck straight up and sometimes even other hair products don’t keep them down all day.
Amanda F.
Waterford
This is a pretty good dryer for the low price. I usually air dry my hair but when I'm going out to an event or for the evening I use this dryer with the diffuser attachment. Adds a lot of volume and pumps up my curls perfectly.
April H.
Pensacola, FL
This blow dryer is awesome! It drys my hair in half the time my last one did. I love that is also has a cool setting. It’s a little loud but that’s not a prob to me. So far I’ve had mine for 1 1/2 year and it’s still working fine.
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Emily H.
This is the best styling tool I’ve ever used! It dries my thick long hair in half the time of other driers and is super easy to maneuver and hold. It’s expensive, but it’s lasted for years, so it’s definitely worth it.
Madison C.
West Chester, PA
i love this hair dryer! one of the best Ive ever used and is high powered. makes my hair soft and sleek and shiny.