InfinitiPro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand, 1-inch to 1/2-inch, Raspberry uploaded by Sharayah G.

BY CONAIR

Get instant style with no clamp! This Conair curling wand creates tighter or looser curls with one simple wrap. The Conair InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand features a clamp-free, conical tapered barrel from 1 to 1 ½ inches to give you control of your curl. Make a variety of trendy twisted spirals, curls and waves with no kinks or creases. Tourmaline Ceramic technology eliminates frizz for silky shiny hair and provides ultra-high, even heat—up to 400 degrees F—with no damaging hot spots. To create tight spiral curls, simply wrap small sections of hair tightly around the top and hold for a few seconds. For loose bouncy curls, just wrap wider sections of hair around the thicker part of the barrel and release. With this curling wand there’s never clamping or tangling! This tapered curling wand heats up in 30 seconds and has uniform heat recovery while maintaining high heat for faster styling. LED indicator lights let you easily know when it’s reached your desired temperature. And with 5 precision heat settings, it can accommodate all hair types. Convenient auto-off feature means you never need to worry if you’ve left your curling wand on. The professional length line cord means you can easily style and reach any part of your hair. This fun raspberry-colored curling wand also includes a bonus insulated thermal glove to protect your hands and offer total heat protection, even during direct hot wand contact. Create the curls you want with the Conair InfinitiPro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand.

Item model number: CD117RRN

Model Info: CD117RRN

Batteries Included?: No

Conical barrel tapers for tighter to looser curls; No clamp – simply wrap for kink-free, natural, waves; 30-second instant heat-up to 400°F; Tourmaline Ceramic technology reduces frizz and adds shine; 5 heat settings and auto-off

Brand Name: Conair

Batteries Required?: No

Item Weight: 13.6 ounces

Additional note: Tourmaline CeramicTM.

Rebekah S.
Farr West
INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand; 1-inch to 1/2-inch; Pink is the solution to my problems. My hair is thin, waist length and extremely straight. No other curling iron or want has shown my difficult hair who is boss quite like this one. Thanks to the changeable heat settings my once difficult hair stays curled WITHOUT HAIRSPRAY! My curls stay in and beautiful all day long and I couldn’t be happier for this miracle wand. As it has been several years since I purchased mine I don’t remember the exact price but I know I purchased it as a poor college student- so that has to tell you something!
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
This was my holy grail when I first purchased it. I used it for about 5 years but then I cut my hair really short and have not been able to use it since. I did love the curls that it gave me & will go back to it once my hair grows longer.
Brianna B.
i absolutely love this curling wand. it gives my hair curls that last for days and it’s so easy to use. i have very thick hair and this works super fast! i only use it occasionally, but it makes my favorite curls in my hair and I always get compliments!
Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
This has been my favorite curling iron since high schools. It makes the cutest bouncy curls and it's so quick to use. The only downfall is if you slip and burn yourself it's extremely hot so definitely use the mitt it comes with.
Michelle Y Miguel S.
new rochelle
Love it, this adds a beautiful texture to your hair and it is super affordable I believe it goes for 15ish at target I have had this since 2 years ago and I keel loving it every time I use it .... a quick tip don’t use oils on your hair because the curl wont fall out as nice and will last less time. Love it I would definitely buy again and recommend to all my friends this is a go to!!
Hailey G.
I’ve had this wand for several years (I learned to curl hair with it) and it still works great! I’d say it’s easy to use and the results are always beautiful. I definitely recommend this wand if you are comfortable using your hands close to the heat and are able to do so! Love love love!
𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂’𝒔 𝑩.
Brooklyn
I love conair products as they are not expensive and as salon quality. Get the perfect curl using this wand! I really like that it’s easy to use turn it on and wait till it heats up and go. It’s simple to use and you can’t mess up. You don’t need to be a professional to get professional looking curls.
Camille M.
Wilmington , DE
The barrel shape allows for big or small curls. I’ve had it for over 5 years and it was even the communal wand for my floor freshmen year. It’s a staple I take on every trip even when I don’t need it because my friends expect it.
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
I hardly ever use curling irons, but this product is great! I love the way it makes the curls so defined and you can make them thin or thick curls. It's super easy to use and it come with a glove so you dont burn your hands lol
Tyson F.
Boulder, CO
I've had this curling wand for years but have rarely used it. The times that I have I've been really happy with the results and the shape/size of the curls it creates, however I did feel like the curls didn't hold as well as other curling irons I've used in the past. This may be due to the small amount of hairspray I used, but overall this curling wand creates nice, beachy waves and is easy to use.