BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Kamaria D.
I really really like the quality of Infiniti vehicles. I own a Qx4 and it a few years old. But the ingine runs like it's brand new. If I could have another Infinity would be my first choice every time. Seriously, this vehicle has not failed me yet.
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
I love my new vechile! Its fully loaded! It rides smooth! I drive it everyday. This is my first Infiniti. Its a gas saver and just enough for my kids and I . But if something go wrong or break I know it won't be cheap to get it fixed. But I love , love, love it!!!
Maurice E.
Brooklyn, NY
When I you purchase an Infiniti G37x sedan you get a luxury and speed all in one. With its all wheel drive and snow mode it makes driving in the snow a piece of cake. It handles and drives smoothly. The trunk has ample space. This car is a beast on the highway. It goes from 0 to 60 extremely fast. It's also good on gas. I had a g35 and upgraded to the the g37x.
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE my Infiniti! My Infiniti runs SO smooth and is the definition of a luxury vehicle! The gas mileage is good and the AWD sedans do great in the snow! I wouldn't trade my car in for anything! Well worth it!
Rebecca M.
South Hill, VA
I have recently bought an infinite m45s. it is my dream car. I have tvs, push start, heated seats, dual climate control, navigation, hands free phone, etc. whatever you name, I have it. I love this car and I don't see my buying anything else for a very, very long time. the only thing I don't like is the parts are so expensive and there is no car dealership near me. I have to drive almost two hours to go to a dealership. and they don't have my car in a junk yard because it is rare. but other than that, LOVE IT!!!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's been almost a year and I still love the sound my g37 makes upon ignition. Speaks nothing but chic, sophistication, and speed. Vroom!
Delaney D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a HUGE fan of my Infiniti car! These cars have lived in my family for generations proving their long lifespan and their accountability. While with age they take many trips to the shop, they are still reliable vehicles with regular wear and tear like any other car. I feel super safe in my Infiniti and I hope to continue to drive my Infiniti car for years to come!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Calidad a la máxima potencia!! Muy buena marca de auto, duradero, económico y variados diseños para todos los gustos.
Jackeline A.
I a proud Infinity owner! I have never felt so safe on the road. And service is amazing I love my car
Sara C.
México City
Great cars!! Best designs ever, elegant and classy!! Infiniti is one of the best brands, super comfortable!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti