BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve owned several luxury cars, 2 of which have been Infiniti’s. They were the best cars I’ve owned. I had a 2009 g35 and a 2013 g37x. The g37x was my favorite of the two, obviously. I have now had my BMW X3 xdrive28i for 2 years and I must say, I miss the handling and how my Infiniti drove. And need I mention the 330 horsepower?! It definitely gets up and goes!!! The seats were so comfortable and the drive was smooth and flawless. Infiniti has won me over and I’m definitely looking to switch back from my BMW.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was definitely my most favorite car! The design, the control when driving, the speed, the free Sirius radio for a year. My favorite part was my sound system, because they have a contract with Bose.
Kamaria D.
I really really like the quality of Infiniti vehicles. I own a Qx4 and it a few years old. But the ingine runs like it's brand new. If I could have another Infinity would be my first choice every time. Seriously, this vehicle has not failed me yet.
Wendy P.
Plaquemine, LA
I love my new vechile! Its fully loaded! It rides smooth! I drive it everyday. This is my first Infiniti. Its a gas saver and just enough for my kids and I . But if something go wrong or break I know it won't be cheap to get it fixed. But I love , love, love it!!!
Maurice E.
Brooklyn, NY
When I you purchase an Infiniti G37x sedan you get a luxury and speed all in one. With its all wheel drive and snow mode it makes driving in the snow a piece of cake. It handles and drives smoothly. The trunk has ample space. This car is a beast on the highway. It goes from 0 to 60 extremely fast. It's also good on gas. I had a g35 and upgraded to the the g37x.
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE my Infiniti! My Infiniti runs SO smooth and is the definition of a luxury vehicle! The gas mileage is good and the AWD sedans do great in the snow! I wouldn't trade my car in for anything! Well worth it!
Rebecca M.
South Hill, VA
I have recently bought an infinite m45s. it is my dream car. I have tvs, push start, heated seats, dual climate control, navigation, hands free phone, etc. whatever you name, I have it. I love this car and I don't see my buying anything else for a very, very long time. the only thing I don't like is the parts are so expensive and there is no car dealership near me. I have to drive almost two hours to go to a dealership. and they don't have my car in a junk yard because it is rare. but other than that, LOVE IT!!!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's been almost a year and I still love the sound my g37 makes upon ignition. Speaks nothing but chic, sophistication, and speed. Vroom!
Shinea J.
Los Angeles
My first car, even though it was second hand, well actually 4th hand (in the family), it was still an incredible car! It in fact it saved my life. Such a strong body and amazing handle. Got into a horrible accident and even though it was old it still had so much strength. The car was totaled and I walked away with just whiplash. Still to this day we’re Infiniti loyal customers. Can’t go wrong with that either!
Caroline E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Miss my Infiniti so much. I loved how spacious and comfortable my I30 was. I used it as my,daily driver until it was totalled. The sunroof was unreal!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti