BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Shinea J.
Los Angeles
My first car, even though it was second hand, well actually 4th hand (in the family), it was still an incredible car! It in fact it saved my life. Such a strong body and amazing handle. Got into a horrible accident and even though it was old it still had so much strength. The car was totaled and I walked away with just whiplash. Still to this day we’re Infiniti loyal customers. Can’t go wrong with that either!
Caroline E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Miss my Infiniti so much. I loved how spacious and comfortable my I30 was. I used it as my,daily driver until it was totalled. The sunroof was unreal!
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve owned several luxury cars, 2 of which have been Infiniti’s. They were the best cars I’ve owned. I had a 2009 g35 and a 2013 g37x. The g37x was my favorite of the two, obviously. I have now had my BMW X3 xdrive28i for 2 years and I must say, I miss the handling and how my Infiniti drove. And need I mention the 330 horsepower?! It definitely gets up and goes!!! The seats were so comfortable and the drive was smooth and flawless. Infiniti has won me over and I’m definitely looking to switch back from my BMW.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was definitely my most favorite car! The design, the control when driving, the speed, the free Sirius radio for a year. My favorite part was my sound system, because they have a contract with Bose.
Delaney D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a HUGE fan of my Infiniti car! These cars have lived in my family for generations proving their long lifespan and their accountability. While with age they take many trips to the shop, they are still reliable vehicles with regular wear and tear like any other car. I feel super safe in my Infiniti and I hope to continue to drive my Infiniti car for years to come!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Calidad a la máxima potencia!! Muy buena marca de auto, duradero, económico y variados diseños para todos los gustos.
Jackeline A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I a proud Infinity owner! I have never felt so safe on the road. And service is amazing I love my car
Sara C.
México City
Great cars!! Best designs ever, elegant and classy!! Infiniti is one of the best brands, super comfortable!
Andrea C.
My Infiniti ran forever and probably is still running with someone else. I loved my heated seats.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never owned a Infiniti but I have been in some and they are truly nice cars...really luxurious and nice...comfortable and drive amazingly
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti