BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Joan G.
Pala, CA
I have a I30 and love it. I drove all the way from California to Utah alone and had no problems. This is my second Infiniti that I've owned.
Tracy M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My older sister owns a infiniti car and must i say it such a beautiful car. My sister nevers has any problems with her car. I love how when you open the car door on the floor it shows a light that say infinti amazing car. The way that car goes fast it like a racing car. Beautiful model and amazing speed. One day i will get my own and i can't wait. Yes it does depend what model and year you get yours and how good it is that determines how much you will be paying for it.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This is of my favorite car brands. They have many styles to choose from and it's a little expensive but worth it
Cynthia C.
I recently bought a G35 & let me tell you its the best money I've spent. The inside is so luxurious and so nice colored. So fast but yet so smooth. My daughter fits in the back seat so perfect! Not a lot of cons with this car.
Christine B.
Euless , TX
I absolutely LOVE my Infiniti QX60! It has great mileage for an SUV. It has so many great features I enjoy: third row seats, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, Ipod adapter... The size is wonderful. If you are looking for a hip mommy mobile, this would be it!
jennifer s.
Great car, i have just leased my third Infiniti and they keep getting better and better. They drive and look amazing and you get a lot for the money.
Jessy S.
Brooklyn, NY
We own an infinitive m35 and this is by far the best car that I've owned so far. Definitely a luxury car. it's so spacious for my whole family to be comfortable. The trunk space is outstanding when we went on vacation we were able to fit both of our full size suitcases bliss carry on in the trunk with no problem. The car accelerates quickly and is really powerful. We've had our car for a long time and it is almost at 100,000 miles and the car/ transmission is still in great condition.
Joyce S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love my Infiniti. It's made by Nissan, if you didn't know. They are sleek looking cars. Very reliable and strong. I would definitely buy another in the future. ~JsūüĆü
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
In college I drove a G35 Coupe and ended up trading it in after I graduated. Well 2 yrs. later I have never regretted anything more than trading that car in. Although I can't afford to buy a new one, I did go out and buy an old G35 coupe and even being over 10 yrs. old it drives AMAZING and is still in pristine condition! The best little coupe for the money, hands down!
Oksana D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This was our first family car and it was truly a great one. It had great mileage and was roomy and comfortable.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti