BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Very expensive. Lots of electrical issues. Warranties run our before you can fix any issues. Not recommend.
Ariel P.
I dislike my Infiniti Q40. The car and the dealer experience is absolute horrible. Don't purchase an Infiniti vehicle.
Niara E.
I have an older Infiniti. The car is rear-wheel drive and just absolutely cannot stand up to any precipitation. I know of two other people whose Infiniti's were totaled during winter because if this issue.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Pretty disappointed with the dealership in Doha Qatar! The cars are great but the customer service not so much! My boss was trying to get a quote for 10 vehicles since the company needed them and the guy there was anything but helpful. You would think they would go above and beyond for someone who was ready to purchase 10 vehicles at once! They lost some good business.
Elizabeth N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'm not a big fan . Their cars tend to have a overheating problem or maybe it's just my luck
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Infinity's are good are good cars but they are definitely overrated if you ask me
Megan S.
3 stars, because we love our car but hate the only local dealership in town. The customer service has been great (we've been customers for 10 years and 2 different cars) until recently. We asked them for a particular tire brand to replace and they put the wrong brand (without telling us) on the car for the same price (even though their tires were the cheaper of the brands). After many phone calls, many problems, and 4 days we finally got our second choice tire. Lesson learned, Costco could have done it cheaper, quicker, and exactly what we wanted. Should have gone there.
Merrie F.
Cantonment, FL
I think my car was a lemon and I bought it from an individual. Impossible to get repairs from extended warranty
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Nice car buy way above my pay grade, I have known people who have owned these and they last and are built well, but expensive to have worked on/
Domenica B.
Canada
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Not a fan. I do not really find them to be that nice and my friend had nothing but problems with hers.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti