BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
GREAT CARS! My boyfriend's mom drove 2 of them and they were great!. Super smooth drive, sped up quickly, like a rocket. . The warmers are a must! (seat warmers) And the new ones have some pretty cool functions. Multiple touch screens and user profiles with eco settings as well as different drive settings. Awesome prediction of drivers style and gas usage.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
My Q50 was the best car ever. It was so comfortable so spacious and such a nice car. It was such a great drive and the people at infiniti were always so good with services. The interior was amazing with the 2 screens. It made it so much easier for me to ordinate everything. Though it is a little pricey, you're paying for the brand and it is so worth it.
Jana T.
Hernando, MS
I have the 2012 G37 coupe. I'm IN LOVE with this car. It's a smooth ride with lots of pep and definitely a head turner. With the exception of a rattle in the dash (which was quickly repaired through the dealership) I've had nothing but a great experience with this car. Even the maintenance has been nice. My dealership is almost an hour from my home- they come to my house to pick up my car, leave me a loaner and return my car to my home when it's finished. I'm forever an Infiniti customer!
Victoria A.
Plano, TX
I've had a 2006 infiniti g35 for 5 years and I still love it to this day! It's very sleek and luxurious but not too expensive (and gas mileage is great)! It has a lot of cool features you can add like unlocking your door without taking your keys out of your purse. It has safety features so you can never lock your car keys in the trunk or in the seats.
Alexis P.
I have the q50 and I am honestly not completely happy with it, there is something that does not feel quality/expensive with this vehicle. It's a shame because it is gorgeous, they just cut corners where they shouldn't have and it makes a difference.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Infiniti vehicles. I have had 2 and for over 10 years combined. They drive excellent in the snow which is important to me since I live in Buffalo. I can recall a time when I was driving up to Toronto Canada for a concert and there was a blizzard. My car went through the snow like it was nothing. I was passing by stranded motorists and even stranded semi tractor trailers. Gas mileage is a great it drives very smoothly and can take turns even at a higher rate of speed if you would like to.
Kelsey B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Test-drove an infiniti not too long ago at a local dealership and I am sold. I will definitely by buying an infiniti the next time I buy a car. The sales associates were extremely nice and professional and the car itself was one of the best I've ever seen!
Cynthia C.
I recently bought a G35 & let me tell you its the best money I've spent. The inside is so luxurious and so nice colored. So fast but yet so smooth. My daughter fits in the back seat so perfect! Not a lot of cons with this car.
Michelle M.
Durant, OK
I have an Infiniti 2014 QX60. I throughly enjoy my vehicle and use it daily. The quality of the car is excellent. I love how spacious it is, the heated seats, and the sleek exterior. The customer service at my Infiniti dealership is great. They are always willing to solve any issues I have. I highly recommend Infiniti to my family and friends!
Haley C.
Tupelo, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My Infiniti Fx35 is my baby. It is fast, has good(not incredible) acceleration for a midsize SUV, and the car is engineered beautifully. I get so many compliments on it and all of my friends ask me if they can drive it. It's perfect. I love it.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti