BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Luxury can definitely be affordable with Infiniti. Love the brand and all the features inside. Especially the snow button for us on the east coast.
Rabail K.
This was my sisters first car and I have to say it was one of the best that we've ever bought
Ashley H.
Globetrotter Expert
I love my step dads Infiniti more then his old car even though it is small it still is a nice car I might get one myself when I have enough money.
Michelle T.
Globetrotter Expert
My dream car! I want one and I will get one when I can afford it! Luxury without being over the top.
Rose H.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
My husband drives a QX56 and I drive a M56. We both LOVE our Infiniti's! Comfortable and reliable. In 5 years we have put 250K miles on our two vehicles without any major issues. Just routine maintenance.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Great car with excellent quality and craftmenship. Manuevers along the road flawlessly with lots of power and very economical on gas. Overall great cars!
Alyssa G.
The Infiniti g35x will always be my #goals. These cars a beautiful. They are great on gas and economical.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love the M series! A staple of luxury! They are so pretty and efficiency
Janet M.
Naples,Florida
Love their cars. I always wanted one bit a bit too pricey for me. I go gagga when I see one.
Milan M.
Saint Paul, MN
Disappointed that known issues are not corrected or recalled. I assume they don't have enough people complaining to calculate into their cost benefit analysis. Customers are stuck with these issues and must do repairs on their own. I won't buy another Infiniti. It was fun while it lasted.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti