BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Alexis P.
I have the q50 and I am honestly not completely happy with it, there is something that does not feel quality/expensive with this vehicle. It's a shame because it is gorgeous, they just cut corners where they shouldn't have and it makes a difference.
Victoria A.
Plano, TX
I've had a 2006 infiniti g35 for 5 years and I still love it to this day! It's very sleek and luxurious but not too expensive (and gas mileage is great)! It has a lot of cool features you can add like unlocking your door without taking your keys out of your purse. It has safety features so you can never lock your car keys in the trunk or in the seats.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Infiniti vehicles. I have had 2 and for over 10 years combined. They drive excellent in the snow which is important to me since I live in Buffalo. I can recall a time when I was driving up to Toronto Canada for a concert and there was a blizzard. My car went through the snow like it was nothing. I was passing by stranded motorists and even stranded semi tractor trailers. Gas mileage is a great it drives very smoothly and can take turns even at a higher rate of speed if you would like to.
Kelsey B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Test-drove an infiniti not too long ago at a local dealership and I am sold. I will definitely by buying an infiniti the next time I buy a car. The sales associates were extremely nice and professional and the car itself was one of the best I've ever seen!
Haley C.
Tupelo, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My Infiniti Fx35 is my baby. It is fast, has good(not incredible) acceleration for a midsize SUV, and the car is engineered beautifully. I get so many compliments on it and all of my friends ask me if they can drive it. It's perfect. I love it.
Michelle M.
Durant, OK
I have an Infiniti 2014 QX60. I throughly enjoy my vehicle and use it daily. The quality of the car is excellent. I love how spacious it is, the heated seats, and the sleek exterior. The customer service at my Infiniti dealership is great. They are always willing to solve any issues I have. I highly recommend Infiniti to my family and friends!
Cynthia C.
I recently bought a G35 & let me tell you its the best money I've spent. The inside is so luxurious and so nice colored. So fast but yet so smooth. My daughter fits in the back seat so perfect! Not a lot of cons with this car.
Taylor P.
I give this car three stars mainly because I don't think the design is that great I think it looks extremely boxy and is a tad unsafe. The cons of this car are mainly just the style aspect as well as the safety if I had to recommend a car I would recommend going with Audi
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
I made the switch to an Infiniti after having owned a couple of Nissan's previously. I am so happy to have made the switch. I have a Q50, and it is the best car I have ever owned. I get compliments on it all the time. My favorite thing about it is the two-screens in the dash, one for navigation and one below it that shows music, apps, etc.
Simone D.
My mom had a 1997 Q45 that she drove for 150k miles. It never gave us any problems and was a nice looking car at the time. Without hesitation, my parents bought me a G37 in 2008, and I still have the car until now and have had no major issues. Infiniti is more than happy to help with any issues I have ever had. I love my car!!!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti