BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
My husband purchased a 2007 G35 Coupe with a little bit over 50K miles, back in October 2012. We have 4 kids, so I did not find it to be a very practical purchase, until I got to take it on my first spin to the movies with a girl friend or a quick trip to Walmart. As unglamorous as those destinations are, I felt awesome riding in the car if only for a short time. Helped me to escape for the hour or so I was out and felt special riding with the windows on. Very nice vehicle and appears to maintain it's value well.
Kristen D.
Stuart, FL
I love Infiniti. I've had no problems with my vehicle beyond normal wear and tear and every Infiniti dealership I have ever been to has done everything they can to make are I have the best experience possible, even loaning me a courtesy vehicle when I live more than 60 miles from that location because they were unable to complete my service in 1-2 days due to part availability!
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE my Infiniti! My Infiniti runs SO smooth and is the definition of a luxury vehicle! The gas mileage is good and the AWD sedans do great in the snow! I wouldn't trade my car in for anything! Well worth it!
Liz R.
Warwick, RI
Very nice car smooth riding very quiet engine love the color haven't experienced anything with customer service yet pros excellent on gas like i said quiet engine i use it everyday shoppng drs etc yes i would recommend this car to people who are lookinf for dependale car
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Out of all the cars ive had in my life this by far is one of my favorites. its a smooth ride, very comfortable and i bought it at a very fair price. the only con is the maintenance is tricky when doing yourself. but very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Lauren R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Infiniti! I tend to link smaller cars, but with a lot of punch, and my G37X model is just that. The interior is a bit snug, but fully loaded and comfortable. I went from a Nissan Altima to my Infiniti and really enjoy the luxurious way I now get to drive.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Great car, it gets me where I need to go, and I haven't had many mechanical problems with it. I don't drive far distances very often, so I guess it hasn't seen a lot of heavy use, which makes a big difference. Overall, my i35 makes me happy. It's a good car.
Jennifer P.
Smooth luxury ride. After neck and back surgery, this is the only car I can ride in. Love love love the seat warmers. Roomy but not too big, sylish bodylines. Great for long road trips. I would recommend this car to everyone. Fun, sporty, and luxury sedan
Jana T.
Hernando, MS
I have the 2012 G37 coupe. I'm IN LOVE with this car. It's a smooth ride with lots of pep and definitely a head turner. With the exception of a rattle in the dash (which was quickly repaired through the dealership) I've had nothing but a great experience with this car. Even the maintenance has been nice. My dealership is almost an hour from my home- they come to my house to pick up my car, leave me a loaner and return my car to my home when it's finished. I'm forever an Infiniti customer!
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
GREAT CARS! My boyfriend's mom drove 2 of them and they were great!. Super smooth drive, sped up quickly, like a rocket. . The warmers are a must! (seat warmers) And the new ones have some pretty cool functions. Multiple touch screens and user profiles with eco settings as well as different drive settings. Awesome prediction of drivers style and gas usage.
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
Favorite Infiniti model? Favorite feature?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you know what DCA technology is?
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I currently drive a Lexus RX350 - which Infiniti model would be close to this?
Jazzmine T.
Who else has the infinity g25?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Who else is here for badges?