BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE my Infiniti! My Infiniti runs SO smooth and is the definition of a luxury vehicle! The gas mileage is good and the AWD sedans do great in the snow! I wouldn't trade my car in for anything! Well worth it!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Out of all the cars ive had in my life this by far is one of my favorites. its a smooth ride, very comfortable and i bought it at a very fair price. the only con is the maintenance is tricky when doing yourself. but very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Lauren R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Infiniti! I tend to link smaller cars, but with a lot of punch, and my G37X model is just that. The interior is a bit snug, but fully loaded and comfortable. I went from a Nissan Altima to my Infiniti and really enjoy the luxurious way I now get to drive.
FeliX I.
La Puente, CA
Great car, it gets me where I need to go, and I haven't had many mechanical problems with it. I don't drive far distances very often, so I guess it hasn't seen a lot of heavy use, which makes a big difference. Overall, my i35 makes me happy. It's a good car.
Jana T.
Hernando, MS
I have the 2012 G37 coupe. I'm IN LOVE with this car. It's a smooth ride with lots of pep and definitely a head turner. With the exception of a rattle in the dash (which was quickly repaired through the dealership) I've had nothing but a great experience with this car. Even the maintenance has been nice. My dealership is almost an hour from my home- they come to my house to pick up my car, leave me a loaner and return my car to my home when it's finished. I'm forever an Infiniti customer!
Jennifer P.
Smooth luxury ride. After neck and back surgery, this is the only car I can ride in. Love love love the seat warmers. Roomy but not too big, sylish bodylines. Great for long road trips. I would recommend this car to everyone. Fun, sporty, and luxury sedan
Cynthia U.
What can I say, I love my car! Every time I have a stranger get in my car, they always compliment the interior and feel of my car. It has sophisticated amenities that not all cars have. I feel comfortable driving it and am happy with owning an Infiniti.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
I have the infiniti g37x and i love everything about it! one of my all time favorite cars. it drives so smoothly and it is easy to access music. perfect all around cameras and memory for different drivers. i would never buy another car again if technology didn't keep changing and becoming better and better but i will definitely be sticking with the infiniti brand
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
My Q50 was the best car ever. It was so comfortable so spacious and such a nice car. It was such a great drive and the people at infiniti were always so good with services. The interior was amazing with the 2 screens. It made it so much easier for me to ordinate everything. Though it is a little pricey, you're paying for the brand and it is so worth it.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
GREAT CARS! My boyfriend's mom drove 2 of them and they were great!. Super smooth drive, sped up quickly, like a rocket. . The warmers are a must! (seat warmers) And the new ones have some pretty cool functions. Multiple touch screens and user profiles with eco settings as well as different drive settings. Awesome prediction of drivers style and gas usage.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti