BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Got to be one of the most desirable vehicles today. A friend has the LPG Coupe and what a sporty little ride and just a sharp car to be seen in. Handles like a glove and rides like a charm. But I do have to say, at he top of my bucket list would have to be the Q50. That is a car of all cars and if I could by one of my choice it would have to be this car at the top of the list. Nothing held back on this baby.
Sabrina T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Infinity is one of the cars that I can say that has the luxury and power at an respectable price. The G35 is one of those cars that I can say it has it all. It has the horsepower to back all that sharp lines that every car guy/girl loves. You can't never go wrong with a infinity.
Jennifer T.
Raleigh, NC
I have an Infiniti M37 S and I absolutely love it! I have had it for about 3 years and it is a spectacular car. The service experience I receive from Infiniti is second to none and with my personal assistant service that is provided in my car they make life easier. If you haven't been to test drive an Infiniti lately I would recommend you consider this car before you buy or lease your next!
Jenn B.
I drive a QX56 and love it. It's spacious, safe and solid like a rock. It's very luxurious and has many special features. It's not the best on gas but that's because it's very large and has a huge engine. It's a smooth ride and is perfect for a family and for trips to Costco!
Alexis S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an Infiniti g35 and it was great but it was also old, and as wear and tear does to a vehicle, the water pump went out, twice, and the thing just didn't have the power that it used to. However it was a great vehicle that got me where I needed to be and never let me down.
Sandra J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This car handles amazingly well. It looks sleek. It has so many great features. I thought I could never move on but this car has made the transition easy. Lots of built in electronic doo-dahs. Heated or cooled seats. Sun roof and moon roof ūüėé I wouldn't hesitate to buy another!
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
My husband purchased a 2007 G35 Coupe with a little bit over 50K miles, back in October 2012. We have 4 kids, so I did not find it to be a very practical purchase, until I got to take it on my first spin to the movies with a girl friend or a quick trip to Walmart. As unglamorous as those destinations are, I felt awesome riding in the car if only for a short time. Helped me to escape for the hour or so I was out and felt special riding with the windows on. Very nice vehicle and appears to maintain it's value well.
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
Infiniti was an awesome car it hit the gas real well, drove smoothly but I didn't like that it had like bucket seats so it wasn't as comfortable as other cars , I love that it can get fast really well but customer service was the biggest hassle one time , I would buy again
Liz R.
Warwick, RI
Very nice car smooth riding very quiet engine love the color haven't experienced anything with customer service yet pros excellent on gas like i said quiet engine i use it everyday shoppng drs etc yes i would recommend this car to people who are lookinf for dependale car
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE my Infiniti! My Infiniti runs SO smooth and is the definition of a luxury vehicle! The gas mileage is good and the AWD sedans do great in the snow! I wouldn't trade my car in for anything! Well worth it!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti