BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
I think an Infiniti G35 coupe is one of the best "sport" cars under $15k. Infiniti has great customer service here in Wichita at their dealership and so does their sister dealership, Nissian. I would absolutely recommend an Infiniti G35 to anyone who wants a reliable, fast, and fun sports car.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My twin sister has a black G37x and I love it when we switch cars! I have a Mazda 3 and hers is definitely a more luxurious car. The gas accelerates beautifully and the break is very strong but very smooth. She gets about 19 miles per gallon while I get 40 miles per gallon but you can definitely tell the difference in power.
Audrianna B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a '99 i30, and i absolutely love my car. It saves great on gas. I can get to point a and b without a problem. I use my car frequently to go any and everywhere. I highly recommend this car company. It is compatible with Nissan as well. I will be purchasing a newer version in the future.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Got to be one of the most desirable vehicles today. A friend has the LPG Coupe and what a sporty little ride and just a sharp car to be seen in. Handles like a glove and rides like a charm. But I do have to say, at he top of my bucket list would have to be the Q50. That is a car of all cars and if I could by one of my choice it would have to be this car at the top of the list. Nothing held back on this baby.
Jennifer T.
Raleigh, NC
I have an Infiniti M37 S and I absolutely love it! I have had it for about 3 years and it is a spectacular car. The service experience I receive from Infiniti is second to none and with my personal assistant service that is provided in my car they make life easier. If you haven't been to test drive an Infiniti lately I would recommend you consider this car before you buy or lease your next!
Sabrina T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Infinity is one of the cars that I can say that has the luxury and power at an respectable price. The G35 is one of those cars that I can say it has it all. It has the horsepower to back all that sharp lines that every car guy/girl loves. You can't never go wrong with a infinity.
Alexis S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an Infiniti g35 and it was great but it was also old, and as wear and tear does to a vehicle, the water pump went out, twice, and the thing just didn't have the power that it used to. However it was a great vehicle that got me where I needed to be and never let me down.
Jenn B.
I drive a QX56 and love it. It's spacious, safe and solid like a rock. It's very luxurious and has many special features. It's not the best on gas but that's because it's very large and has a huge engine. It's a smooth ride and is perfect for a family and for trips to Costco!
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
Infiniti was an awesome car it hit the gas real well, drove smoothly but I didn't like that it had like bucket seats so it wasn't as comfortable as other cars , I love that it can get fast really well but customer service was the biggest hassle one time , I would buy again
Sandra J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This car handles amazingly well. It looks sleek. It has so many great features. I thought I could never move on but this car has made the transition easy. Lots of built in electronic doo-dahs. Heated or cooled seats. Sun roof and moon roof ūüėé I wouldn't hesitate to buy another!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti