BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
I drive a 2015 Q50 AWD sedan and I love it. The handling is impeccable and makes the car fun to drive. Infiniti really cares about their customers and my experience has been nothing but positive. I love my Infiniti and recommend it to anyone looking for a luxury car with both extras and a great bang for the buck.
Kamaria D.
I really really like the quality of Infiniti vehicles. I own a Qx4 and it a few years old. But the ingine runs like it's brand new. If I could have another Infinity would be my first choice every time. Seriously, this vehicle has not failed me yet.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I recently purchased an Infiniti FX35 and I can't stop driving it. I love the sound it makes when I step on the gas pedal. It doesn't feel like a midsize sedan and the room the back seat has is great! I wanted to get a G35 but I have tall friends and family members so I went with the FX35 and couldn't be happier!
Lorna R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have an Infiniti I 30 4 door sedan.
I couldn't ask for a better car. It is reliable and drives smooth.
It is low cost on maintenance and it is easy to care for on your own for the little things.
It is a V-6 and has a Bose stereo systems and it can boom!
I love the cruise control and the sun roof and all the room through out the car.
If you buy it used or new it is a best buy.
I didn't think I would want a car this long but it is a great car.
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
My husband and I love our Infiniti G37. It has black leather seats, a sun roof, and a navigation screen. Best part: the back view camera. Because it has a fairly large engine, our gas mileage is about 17-23 miles per gallon, sometimes a little less. But we like the design of this vehicle and travel all over Texas often.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I currently drive an Infiniti G37 2013 and this car is luxury in a nutshell. It has all the luxury features without the exorbitant price point. It is very spacious, great interior, sleek , runs well and is mmm the best. I would recommend it over the Q50 because the trunk is larger and there is more space.
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
I have a g37x coupe. I love this car. I originally wanted a Mercedes or BMW until
I drove them. I test drove a Mercedes and thought wow this is really nice and then a BMW and I thought well this is nice too. Then I drove my car and I was like no this is REALLY nice. I decided within 5 min that this was the car I was getting. I've had it for 2 years and I have nothing bad to say. I'll always buy Infiniti from
Now on.
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM
We really love our Infiniti. It has finished that makes the vehicle amazing and when you drive a vehicle without them you feel grateful for yours. I am not in love with Infiniti dealerships because I feel if you did not purchase the vehicle there they don't care about any issues or concerns you have.
Audrianna B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a '99 i30, and i absolutely love my car. It saves great on gas. I can get to point a and b without a problem. I use my car frequently to go any and everywhere. I highly recommend this car company. It is compatible with Nissan as well. I will be purchasing a newer version in the future.
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
I think an Infiniti G35 coupe is one of the best "sport" cars under $15k. Infiniti has great customer service here in Wichita at their dealership and so does their sister dealership, Nissian. I would absolutely recommend an Infiniti G35 to anyone who wants a reliable, fast, and fun sports car.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti