BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
My husband and I love our Infiniti G37. It has black leather seats, a sun roof, and a navigation screen. Best part: the back view camera. Because it has a fairly large engine, our gas mileage is about 17-23 miles per gallon, sometimes a little less. But we like the design of this vehicle and travel all over Texas often.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I currently drive an Infiniti G37 2013 and this car is luxury in a nutshell. It has all the luxury features without the exorbitant price point. It is very spacious, great interior, sleek , runs well and is mmm the best. I would recommend it over the Q50 because the trunk is larger and there is more space.
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
I have a g37x coupe. I love this car. I originally wanted a Mercedes or BMW until
I drove them. I test drove a Mercedes and thought wow this is really nice and then a BMW and I thought well this is nice too. Then I drove my car and I was like no this is REALLY nice. I decided within 5 min that this was the car I was getting. I've had it for 2 years and I have nothing bad to say. I'll always buy Infiniti from
Now on.
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM
We really love our Infiniti. It has finished that makes the vehicle amazing and when you drive a vehicle without them you feel grateful for yours. I am not in love with Infiniti dealerships because I feel if you did not purchase the vehicle there they don't care about any issues or concerns you have.
Audrianna B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a '99 i30, and i absolutely love my car. It saves great on gas. I can get to point a and b without a problem. I use my car frequently to go any and everywhere. I highly recommend this car company. It is compatible with Nissan as well. I will be purchasing a newer version in the future.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert
My twin sister has a black G37x and I love it when we switch cars! I have a Mazda 3 and hers is definitely a more luxurious car. The gas accelerates beautifully and the break is very strong but very smooth. She gets about 19 miles per gallon while I get 40 miles per gallon but you can definitely tell the difference in power.
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
I think an Infiniti G35 coupe is one of the best "sport" cars under $15k. Infiniti has great customer service here in Wichita at their dealership and so does their sister dealership, Nissian. I would absolutely recommend an Infiniti G35 to anyone who wants a reliable, fast, and fun sports car.
Sabrina T.
Globetrotter Expert
Infinity is one of the cars that I can say that has the luxury and power at an respectable price. The G35 is one of those cars that I can say it has it all. It has the horsepower to back all that sharp lines that every car guy/girl loves. You can't never go wrong with a infinity.
Jennifer T.
Raleigh, NC
I have an Infiniti M37 S and I absolutely love it! I have had it for about 3 years and it is a spectacular car. The service experience I receive from Infiniti is second to none and with my personal assistant service that is provided in my car they make life easier. If you haven't been to test drive an Infiniti lately I would recommend you consider this car before you buy or lease your next!
Alexis S.
Globetrotter Expert
I had an Infiniti g35 and it was great but it was also old, and as wear and tear does to a vehicle, the water pump went out, twice, and the thing just didn't have the power that it used to. However it was a great vehicle that got me where I needed to be and never let me down.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti