BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Deanna H.
Watsonville, CA
I have a 2003 G35 4-door sedan. I've had this car since 2009. With that being said at 200k miles my engine conked out but the car has been so great to me I chose to replace the engine and I haven’t had any problems since then and I’m out at about 236k miles now. The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route. Since it is considered a luxury vehicle some of these parts or like that kit need to be ordered in advance by shops either delaying, or getting expensive.
Allie C.
Oh my, how do I express how much I love my Infiniti? I have driven two different G35s and bought the second one off of its lease I loved it so much. The car handles like a sports car, but is large enough to transport oversized items. Great service. Infiniti driver for life!
Brianna M.
Prince George, VA
I got to drive a friend's G37 & i absolutely loved it. Beautiful car
Deborah M.
Waterbury, CT
The cost and frequency of repairs is CRAZY. I love my car - the power it has, the sound it makes... but my recommendation to anyone in the market for one is to find a good mechanic. You'll need it!
Tykia R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Its very luxurious and feels nice .
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
The Infiniti car is amazing! Fast and beautiful vehicle. A little pricey but it is definitely worth the cash because it is quite dependable.
Debbie-Ann W.
I've owned 2 infinitis so far and I have to say it is a great car esp for a woman. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. It's dependable and I don't have to worry about if it will break down on me.
Ashley S.
High Point, NC
So roomy and perfect to ride in for a long trip. Love the G35!
Tamara p.
I love my infiniti G35 !! I love everything about it from the heavy sound (whenever I start the car) to the speed. I get compliments wvery where I go with my car . Infiniti's are very durable cars
Jessica S.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I have a G35 sedan, and I love my car! It luxury and sporty all in one. It's comfy and has independent suspension, which makes it a joy to go around curves. It's 6 cylinder so it's great on gas. I look forward to seeing what else Infiniti has to offer.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti