BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Kristin G.
Globetrotter Expert
Great cars. A litle expensive but built great and have high quality amenities inside. Leather is like butter
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
Globetrotter Expert
Love infinity cars, especially the g37 or g35 ... Not sure ... My exboufriend used to drive one :)
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I like this brand and my family currently owns one. A beautiful interior of its luxury class and drives so smooth as well compared to other brands we have owned.
Kristin C.
Globetrotter Expert
This is a really great car company!! I purchased an infiniti at a very low price not too long ago. This company has excellent customer service, and has never ceased to amaze me.
rachel V.
Waterbury, CT
Beyond obsessed with the infinitis. They are comfortable and well built. I used to drive my mother in laws car and it was amazing. Runs great in the snow. She had an accident in it and car was "totaled" and she drove it for a while and it still ran great.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Such a nice car really wish i can afford one, but i am loving the way it looks the interior of the leather and the exterior always looks sharp.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Nice car buy way above my pay grade, I have known people who have owned these and they last and are built well, but expensive to have worked on/
Cecilia C.
Oakland, CA
Owned a 99 infiniti i30 for years before selling to a family member. That car ran better than my 2010 Chrysler 300. I'd buy again in a newer year.
luz r.
bronx, NY
My mom had an expedition which fit everyone. But she decided to go with an infinite and I love driving it. Smooth ride every time.
Xochitl J.
I like the sleekness of the car and how well it manages. I personally don't own an Infiniti vehicle but it would be my next choice.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti