BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
I love my new vechile! Its fully loaded! It rides smooth! I drive it everyday. This is my first Infiniti. Its a gas saver and just enough for my kids and I . But if something go wrong or break I know it won't be cheap to get it fixed. But I love , love, love it!!!
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
This is my husband's car. It is the sports coupe. It is small and FAST! And I do mean fast. You can step in the has and you are gone. You definitely go through more gas than a more economical car. But if you buy a sports car then you have to expect that. And since it's so low to the ground it's hard to get in and out of. But it is FAST!
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
A great high end luxury car. Made by Nissan it's an extremely reliable and well engineered vehicle. I've had multiple family members who have owned infinities. From the m series to the trucks they have all been solid cars with great features. Currently driving a g35 coupe that had Amazing power behind the engine, extremely responsive acceleration, tight brakes and superb handling. It hugs the curves and sharp turns a definite sports car that's so fun to drive.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Despising good brand of a car but my family does not really go or like this company I do not know if it is just bad luck with his friend or with the cars there Buy but with two brand new cars after one month the engine does not work like I said I don't know if it's just my family in our room or if it was just those two cars
Nicole H.
Chapel Hill, NC
My family has leased infiniti's for as long as I can remember, and they have always been the best. The one we have now is used, but still works like a charm! The gas milage is great and infiniti continues to prove they are top of the line with flawlessly designed exteriors, great sound systems, and awesome upgrade features!
Angela S.
This car was a great car. Unfortunately we were involved in a head on head on collision. But we all made it out fine. A little scratches but people who saw the car hit is thought we were gone! Thank god for the car we had by Infiniti, it save our lives! It only crushed the front but had a hard time because of a safety bar in front of the motor! This car was great and it saved our lives! My husband, my son and me are greatful for the well designed car!
Leslie S.
I have a G37S and I love it. It handles like a sports car but still has a small backseat so I can pick up my daughters friends if I need to. It was expensive but the maintenance is much cheaper than the BMW I had. I do wish that I had know this car takes 2 different size tires which can not be rotated so I buy tires every 6 months and they aren't cheap either. I am still very happy with this car and I can get service done at Infiniti or Nissan dealerships.
Cristie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We just bought an Infiniti QX 56 and it is the veat6. It so so luxurious and big. It is very roomy and just perfect for our family. It is fully loaded and more than we've ever needed in a SUV for our growing family. I feel very safe in it as it sits high off the ground. We will definitely buy mother Infiniti SUV of we need one!!
Sandra W.
I am driving a 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan that I bought from a private party in 2013. It was very well taken care of and had only 60,000 miles on it when I bought it. It's a beautiful car and fun to drive. It has a powerful V6. I don't think there is anything I don't like about it. My next car will probably be another Infiniti!
Lorna R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have an Infiniti I 30 4 door sedan.
I couldn't ask for a better car. It is reliable and drives smooth.
It is low cost on maintenance and it is easy to care for on your own for the little things.
It is a V-6 and has a Bose stereo systems and it can boom!
I love the cruise control and the sun roof and all the room through out the car.
If you buy it used or new it is a best buy.
I didn't think I would want a car this long but it is a great car.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to own an Infiniti