BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
wendy p.
Plaquemine, LA
I love my new vechile! Its fully loaded! It rides smooth! I drive it everyday. This is my first Infiniti. Its a gas saver and just enough for my kids and I . But if something go wrong or break I know it won't be cheap to get it fixed. But I love , love, love it!!!
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
This is my husband's car. It is the sports coupe. It is small and FAST! And I do mean fast. You can step in the has and you are gone. You definitely go through more gas than a more economical car. But if you buy a sports car then you have to expect that. And since it's so low to the ground it's hard to get in and out of. But it is FAST!
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
A great high end luxury car. Made by Nissan it's an extremely reliable and well engineered vehicle. I've had multiple family members who have owned infinities. From the m series to the trucks they have all been solid cars with great features. Currently driving a g35 coupe that had Amazing power behind the engine, extremely responsive acceleration, tight brakes and superb handling. It hugs the curves and sharp turns a definite sports car that's so fun to drive.
Angela S.
This car was a great car. Unfortunately we were involved in a head on head on collision. But we all made it out fine. A little scratches but people who saw the car hit is thought we were gone! Thank god for the car we had by Infiniti, it save our lives! It only crushed the front but had a hard time because of a safety bar in front of the motor! This car was great and it saved our lives! My husband, my son and me are greatful for the well designed car!
Sandra W.
I am driving a 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan that I bought from a private party in 2013. It was very well taken care of and had only 60,000 miles on it when I bought it. It's a beautiful car and fun to drive. It has a powerful V6. I don't think there is anything I don't like about it. My next car will probably be another Infiniti!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Despising good brand of a car but my family does not really go or like this company I do not know if it is just bad luck with his friend or with the cars there Buy but with two brand new cars after one month the engine does not work like I said I don't know if it's just my family in our room or if it was just those two cars
Cristie G.
Globetrotter Expert
We just bought an Infiniti QX 56 and it is the veat6. It so so luxurious and big. It is very roomy and just perfect for our family. It is fully loaded and more than we've ever needed in a SUV for our growing family. I feel very safe in it as it sits high off the ground. We will definitely buy mother Infiniti SUV of we need one!!
Kamaria D.
I really really like the quality of Infiniti vehicles. I own a Qx4 and it a few years old. But the ingine runs like it's brand new. If I could have another Infinity would be my first choice every time. Seriously, this vehicle has not failed me yet.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I recently purchased an Infiniti FX35 and I can't stop driving it. I love the sound it makes when I step on the gas pedal. It doesn't feel like a midsize sedan and the room the back seat has is great! I wanted to get a G35 but I have tall friends and family members so I went with the FX35 and couldn't be happier!
Tiffiny F.
Portland, OR
I drive a 2015 Q50 AWD sedan and I love it. The handling is impeccable and makes the car fun to drive. Infiniti really cares about their customers and my experience has been nothing but positive. I love my Infiniti and recommend it to anyone looking for a luxury car with both extras and a great bang for the buck.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti