BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Jacki M.
Sunbury, OH
I have a g37x I love this car
Awd gets around in snow awesome. Lots of great features. Rear camera. Self healing paint. Looks awesome.
Katina S.
Milford, DE
Luxury car without screaming arrogance. Love all the upgrades, comfortable ride, and sleek design. Will always buy Nissan/Infiniti.
Jennifer M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Love the Infiniti G37x. Great sporty ride, really comfortable. Infiniti's service department has been awesome so far
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I used to want an Infinity so badly after my best friend got one and had it for years. They're wonderful vehicles! Maybe one day :)
Michelle A.
Globetrotter Expert
Really enjoy the feel of riding in one of these, I definitely recommend taking a trip in one of these
Maurice E.
Brooklyn, NY
When I you purchase an Infiniti G37x sedan you get a luxury and speed all in one. With its all wheel drive and snow mode it makes driving in the snow a piece of cake. It handles and drives smoothly. The trunk has ample space. This car is a beast on the highway. It goes from 0 to 60 extremely fast. It's also good on gas. I had a g35 and upgraded to the the g37x.
R C.
Got my qx60 to replace Nissan Armada. Miss the space. Love that it has 3 rows tat is easily accessible even with my 8 yo in his car seat. Mileage is great for my city driving. Love that I don't have to use premium gas.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
These are really nice sharp cars! I been in there new SUVs and they are really nice inside and big. TV screens on two headrests!
Whitney H.
This is my husbands car! But I love to drive it! Even though it's an older model, it still has some fancier features than my newer car. It handles really nice and gets great gas mileage.
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I love my JX35! It's so sleek and stylish, but has plenty of space to carry friends or all my "stuff" when I go on road trips. The leather seats are beautiful and easy to clean, and my heated seats are my favorite part!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti