BY INFINITI

Infiniti
  • "Great car great gas mileage and awesome features the heated leather seats in winter was great" in 6 reviews
  • "Beautiful and you get what you pay for theatre kinda pricey but they are a luxury car so for a luxury car they are not too bad actually " in 6 reviews
  • "Infinity cars all look really nice and come with all the bells and whistles!" in 5 reviews
  • "The car is extremely roomy in the front and back, leather seats, The black trim on the outside though is a little faded now but the car has maintained in good condition-aside from my own wear n tear :p. I was recently interested in placing a stereo in my car until I realized how expensive it would be the harnessing kit-(box) they need to put in costs anywhere from $150-200 , plus the price of labor and stereo I ultimately went a different route." in 5 reviews
Cathi M.
Front Royal, VA
Globetrotter Expert
We love our G35x. It's very comfortable, sleek looking, and reliable. It is very well built and safe.
Danielle H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
We own the infinity QX60. This is a great car floor my husband's work and for family yelps and talking our kids to their spOrting activities.
Nae N.
Globetrotter Expert
We had a qx56, I miss it so freaking much. It was every piece of luxury that came with a luxurious price tag. Was the first vehicle I learned how to drive & we shared so many memories in it. If you're able to afford it, Infiniti is the way to go.
Sadee A.
Torrington , WY
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love my car and have since the day I bought it. Performance to cosmetics.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have an infinity M35 and I love it. It is reliable and smooth. I have never had any issue with her and she is very pretty to look at. I feel like it is well made and easy to maintain. I also like that the dash board is easy to navigate.
Shelly T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Bespoke elegance, style and quality of the highest standard. Comfort and safety are paramount and by far the best service and support I've encountered with any dealership. We love this manufacturer and are so pleased with our first experience we plan to buy another in the near future.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Globetrotter Expert
One of my favorite cars! When you see an infinity you think luxury and style. Such a beautiful car (especially when the seats are red leather. ūüėä).
Katherine S.
My husband loves his Infinity. It's really sleek looking, is good (not great) on gas and has the bells and whistles that he wanted. It's also a smooth and quiet ride, and has a lot of room to seat others.
Kayla L.
Ogden, UT
Our Infiniti is so great. In the snow it's great too! It doesn't slide like I thought a car would.
Payton P.
Boise
Globetrotter Expert
Iv'e been driving my infiniti for a few months now and it is great! it is honestly so easy to drive
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Are infinitis a reliable car?
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How reliable are these cars?
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is infinity a good brand for a car to buy for first timers?
Janet R.
Are these cars reliable? And are parts expensive?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to own an Infiniti